In what form does God and the devil exist?

What form and where do they exist? Does God and the devil exist outside the human mind?

I am not trying to mock believes here, it is a serious question, which I prefer it to be answered from someone who has studied such matters.

I hope my question is not a heresy, I have no such intention. I tend to fear God.

What Girls Said 2

• Does Santa live in the Notth Pole?

• No he doesn't.

• WTF. What are you going to say next, that the Stork carrying babies around is also possible?

• It sounds no more ridiculous than the existence of God or the devil.

• They are spirits lol. They take all kinds of forms like when the devil took the form of a snake in Adam and eve and when god was in/with Jesus, the son. If you mean there natural form then they are a spirit though.

What Guys Said 1

• I think of God as the accumulation of the entire universe, considering this bible verse.

"Nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst." - Luke 17:21

Basically god is within us all and we're all within god in my mind.