Do you want to live in a city, suburbs, or a rural area?

Id like to live somewhere in nature but not far from the city! Hbu?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that I've got the best of both worlds where I live now, city and countryside :-). I come from Switzerland and technically, I live in a big city. In fact, it's one of the biggest cities in the country. However, because Switzerland is a small country, even its biggest cities can't quite be compared to other big cities in the world. For example my city has around 100,000 inhabitants. In many other countries, this would probably hardly be called a city although it feels very big for us. The great thing about Switzerland and its smallness is that city-life and countryside are often very close together. For example I live very close to the city center. In exactly 8 minutes, I can get to the core/downtown district of the city by bicycle. There, I have everything I need: shops, restaurants, bars, caf├ęs, cinemas, train station etc. However, at the same time, I'm also very close to nature. The neighborhood I live in with my girlfriend is already very quiet. There's a lot of green and the speed limit in these kind of neighborhoods in Switzerland is 30 km/h (ca. 18 mph). We have a big forest within walking distance (approx. 5-10 minutes) that we can see from our living room window. If I wanted to get really into total countryside, I'd have to take a train and would get there within 15 minutes. So it's both very quiet and peaceful here and still very city-like and lively at the same time :-).

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with you. I've lived all over, and found that while I do like the diversity and accessibility of city life, it can be too much at times. So by living outside the city, I can get some fresh air, but still not be too far from things I might need or want to do.

What Guys Said 27

• I live in the city now which is something I'm not used to at all, I grew up and lived in nature, I'm so bothered because of the city and all these noises and cars ugh 😫

I would like to move to nature and just exactly like you said, not far away from the city so I can get easy and fast access to shops and stuff like that.

• Suburb should be fine for me, it's like the middle ground! :)

• I would like to live in a city. Yes, right now I am living in a city only

• A Cooperative Township
    p2pfoundation.net/Comprehensive_Cooperative_Township
    or
    A Global Village
    http://p2pfoundation.net/Global_Villages

I would like to try one, because I've tried the others already

• City or the suburbs. I grew up in a wicked small rural town which has benefits but I want a place with more diversity and opportunities.

• I live in the suburbs about 4 miles outside city centre

• I want to live in the 305 area and i do. HAHA"""

• Same with you. Ideally on a lake with woods so I can hunt and fish lol.

• I live in a City and it's great! We have fast internet, too.

• Country for sure. I love my space- I hunt, fish, drive mud trucks and shoot guns so I need land. Being nearby a city is convenient, couldnt live there though

• Preferably suburbs, but I wouldn't mind living in the city.

• I'm from the Bengal jungle, I'd love to live in rural Japan!

• If I could afford it I would want to live in a rural area were I could ride my ATV without towing it

• City... the suburbs are a hell of track housing, chain restaurants, and cultural wasteland.

• i live in a suburb about 40minutes from philadelphia

• sorry just realized i read this wrong and said where i live... i like where i live. i could see myself living in lots of types of places. I think i'm a suburb or rural kind of guy. i like having a city nearby but prefer to have trees and natures around me.

• In the suburbs.

• Bama crew chekin in, If it ain't country it ain't awesome

• I live in the country a few minutes drive from a city.

• Small city.

• I've always been a city boy.

• We live outside a large city. Plenty of room for us to have our gardens and peace. But close enough to town to be able to make grocery store trips and whatnot

• I have a place on the beach in a small surfing town. I love it.

• I'd either like to live in the city as in downtown in a highrise apartment or condo. Or I'd like to live in a very rural area. NOT the suburbs though.

• I am definitely a city person. Preferably a city with tall skyscrapers but with nature close by. Except for the cold weather (which I hate) Vancouver is such a city

• Inner city of Chicago.

• i like rural areas better

• I grew up on a tiny island next to the beach and now I'm in NYC. City life is definitely not for me. I'll take anything else

What Girls Said 17

• I would love to live miles away from everyone.

I currently live in the sticks in a village of about 100 and there are just too many people around lol

• same, I don't want to be too far from the city so that its a mission to get to. But i want to have acres and space to have a back yard and neighbours not too close.

• I want to live excluded from people.
    like this
    lh5.ggpht.com/.../house-ellidaey5%5B2%5D.jpg

I dislike the country and i dislike people.
    i wanna be surrounded by nature and animals tho

• In the city please!! I love being close to everything and I don't mind noises and crowded places. Actually that kind of atmosphere puts me in a good mood 😎 I also like the nature but I prefer the city.

• I want live in a rural area!

• I guess am extremely lucky in living in deep UK countryside.. Nearest neighbours are about a mile away and the nearest town/city around 20-25 miles.

• I'd like to live in a rural area

• Suburbs preferably for me.

• Suburbs. Not in the city, but not too far away.

• I'm in a rural area my closest neighbor is 1/2 mile away.

• Rural area and I love it <3

• The suburbs

• I wang to live in the city

• I have lived in the city my whole life. I would maybe try a rural area just to see what it is like.

• I want to live in a city.

• I'm a city girl and like the city!

• Definetely city but if i had kids i would live in the suburbs