Why watch football?

I don't watch football much but when i do i really don't care who dont watch football?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people like to be enthusiastic about some things.

For some people, that's football.

For me, it really isn't.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I just love football. I played pretty much my whole life until a couple years ago, so obviously I'm just a fan of the game in general. Most people that don't watch don't see beyond the surface, just a bunch of guys crashing into each other, but there's SO MUCH strategy involved, I'd argue more so than any other sport I can think of. People think we're meatheads, and we might be, but there's a certain intelligence required to play at a high level, even if it's not traditional "book smarts." Plus it's violent, and who doesn't love violence?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrWvGbSpK80

• It's entertaining.

• Not into watching sports... well not your typical team sports anyway. To me it is just time wasted.

I would rather go outside and enjoy a fire in the back yard with friends or go for trail ride. When I get bored, I head for the lake with my kayak and roll with the waves.

• Sad thats a shame

• Because Tom Brady is bae!

• Its a beautiful sport. Even more fun to play. Except when Chris falls on me. Too heavy.

• Exactly I'd love to play myself but i dont like watching it

• Cowboys fan?

• Well its fun to watch.

• Bread and circuses.

• I didn't mean it like that

• "
      "Bread and circuses" (or bread and games; from Latin: panem et circenses) is metonymic for a superficial means of appeasement. In the case of politics, the phrase is used to describe the generation of public approval, not through exemplary or excellent public service or public policy, but through diversion; distraction; or the mere satisfaction of the immediate, shallow requirements of a populace,[1] as an offered "palliative." Its originator, Juvenal, used the phrase to decry the selfishness of common people and their neglect of wider concerns.[2][3][4] The phrase also implies the erosion or ignorance of civic duty amongst the concerns of the commoner."

What Girls Said 2

• It's thrilling, exciting... something to get the competitive spirit going.

• I hate football! But I was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for Halloween 😂