Are you the kind of person that fucks up and then don't know how to fix it?

As a kid I used to say lot of mean things and then regret it lol

now I just talk before I think 😂

I'd say I'm very impulsive

Most Helpful Guy

• Im the kinda guy that knows exactly how to fix it but I think about whether I should fix it or not. I'm the advice giver in my friendship group, I literally solve all their problems for them :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! This is me all the time! It's like my brain doesn't have a filter! 😂 I just talk it's like word vomit!

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, so many times!

For example, just today a good friend of mine pointed out that I'm actually self-centred, and I had not even realised it. Even otherwise, I tend to do a lot of stuff unintentionally, and later on find it impossible to fix. I don;'t know how to get this sorted out. :(

• Of course you didn't realize it. LOL

Realizing that you're self-centered, ironically, takes a certain amount of non-self-centered-ness.

• @redeyemindtricks

I actually go out of my way to ensure that I don't cause people any kind of issues to people. I try to be as selfless as possible, yet I come off as self centred. I just don't know how I can fix myself. :(

• Wow! Words are the most powerful thing, they can break someone's heart, make you fall in love, save your life, make someone die for you, make someone avenge you.
    It depends how you use them weild them as a sword or a shield or turn them as a cannon...
    They are like the ring of Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan) the more focus and will power you have the more better you will be able to use them as per your need.

Best part of it is that, one who understands the value of words or a person understands the person...
    Words of Elijah Mikaelson have a very high value but the words of Klaus Mikaelson don't...

• yes some of the every of the time

• eh I guess it can happen every now and then...

• I'm the kind of person that fucks up and knows how to fix it.

• As a kid Amy? 😂 still one 😜

• As long as you dont mind being treated the same way

• Yup. All the time.

What Girls Said 7