Guys, what do you hate most about women?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• How they hate themselves and each other.

• @DarkHumorRUs I agree, women tend to be vicious towards each other and they tend to dwell on their issues, when to us guys... they aren't issues at all! It can be to the point where it is really unattractive and a deal breaker.

Sometimes, a woman can be their own worst enemy.

What Guys Said 21

• They have this concept of separation between ugly/average guys and hot guys. Their favorite thing to do when an ok looking guy thinks that he's worth something compared to a great looking guy with high status is to either make fun of him or shoot him down. Their favorite thing to say when an ok looking guy criticizes a hot guy for being a shitty person is "you're just jealous because he's hot" or the ever so annoying "you can't hate on him when he's better than you." Liking a hot guy is one thing, stepping all over worse looking guys because they don't worship the ground that hot guy walks on along side you is immature as he'll and a good way to get me to look down on you.

• When they talk about how "guys are like this, guys are like that", and "women are like this, women are like that". And how they say "he doesn't act like a real man" and stuff. That sort of stuff irks me. Although not only in women. But I hear it more often from women. Must be my environment.

• Probably the whole "I love bad boys now and good boys later" stuff.

I understand not all women are like this, but I see this a lot.

• Girls who have manipulative, selfish, condescending attitudes. Otherwise I'm indifferent about them.

• Ain't enough space to list all that shit. Ain't enough space to list what I like about them either.

• Lot of things that we put up with and don't complain about because she is the one having a pussy..

• There's more than one pussy out there you know.

• Do you think girls don't want dick about as much as guys want pussy? Girls love getting dick and sex just as much.

• @Knuckles77 well maybe you are right, but a healthy female can stay longer without sex then a healthy male...

• When they say: "GIRL POWER"

• Girl power is manipulating men to do what they want. That's about as far as their power goes.

• If a chick has sub 7/10 facial aesthetics I automatically hate her.

• you mean a butter face?

• when they cry a lot, and lie

• Overly emotional, overthinking and creating problems out of nothing.

• Entitled users.

• I love hot chicks

• That I am supposed to have only one. There are so many beautiful women, I want them all. "Flaws and all.

• nothing, completely adore them

• Their complete and utter dependence on men doing everything in a relationship. And i don't mean chores, jobs or work.

The guy should ask the girl out, the guy should propose marriage, the guy should be the breadwinner, the guy should pay the restaurant bill, the guy should verbally defend the girl, the guy should initiate foreplay/sex.

What do i hate most about women? Boils my blood knowing that girls EXPECT all those things and more to be done 100% by the guy. So much so they will live their life alone because the guy they want does NOT do those things!!

• that they are all lying cheating sluts

• That they make any problem into the biggest problem ever. Not all women do it but it's certainly more common with women from what I've seen.

• Them playing the victim just because they are women. A common example is when they do things like pretend that non existent double standards exist, such as the one about men that sleep around are supposedly popular but females that sleep around are not. That is so annoying.

• when they are cunning bitches and play mindgames. but i don;t tolerate a lot of shit from you anymore.

• I don't really hate anything about women. When they try to manipulate or control me I don't tolerate it but I don't get angry.

• Passiveness, submissiveness, arrogance.