Girls if a guy is 25 and still lives with his parents is that a turn off? Even if he is just finishing college and wants to move out relatively soon?

I am 25 years old and still live with my parents. Now that I am finished with college I am planning to move out hopefully this year. So i'm wondering if me being 25 and living with my parents would be a turn off to most girls.

• Yeah that is a turn off.
    17% (4)11% (2)14% (6)Vote
  • Not a turn off.
    75% (18)47% (9)63% (27)Vote
  • See results.
    8% (2)42% (8)23% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• No. If you were 35 then I would have some questions about it but at 25 you're still learning a lot about life.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm just gonna be honest. Your situation is understandable but it's always better to have your own place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Your finishing college not hunkered in your parent's basement playing video games 24/7. And your only 25. It's not rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah thats quite normal and 25 isn't that old to live with your parents

1|2
    0|0
  • I would still date a man that lives with his parents. :)

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• good question. i live at home too. but it's less kid in basement and more like bruce wayne or oliver queen still living in the family mansion lmao

0|2
    0|0
  • I still live at home because i made some bad choices early on in my life that hindered the moving part. I have not had a good paying job until now where i can finally get out on my own.
    Its not a turn off to women, most understand if you are honest with them.
    Lying is a turnoff, if they dont like it well screw them because its their loss.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your feedback.

• I would always be honest about this sort of thing. There is no relationship without honesty.

• That's one of the reasons my ass moved out a couple of years ago, some say it isn't a problem and you'd be alright with them, I reckon most girls really do have a strong preference for a guy with his own place though.

0|1
    1|0
  • im 30, i still live with my parents lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Given his parents' generation ate his lunch, as it were, it's not exactly cheap or easy for him to move out on his own. College is expensive!

0|0
    0|0
  • im 25 live on my own with my dog, but honestly, i don't see why it would matter. if there is love, then money should not come first, but personality.

0|1
    0|0