Do black men love their mixed kids more than their black ones?

My dad always visits them and buys them stuff and pays attention to them. He never talks to me or visits me. The only time he talks to me is when he inboxes me asking why I was wearing certain clothes in a picture and why I post certain statuses. I'm about to not talk to him ever anymore and block him on everything and put a restraining order on him because he's being rude and not a good dad.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is a Black man who loves his biracial children more than his Black ones, then he has some serious self-hating mentality issues and he is not in the right place to be molding young minds. Unfortunately some parents do not address their own issues and mental deficiencies before they bring children into this world so their kids have to deal with the fuckery that is their parent's mind. There's nothing wrong with you, love. You deserve to be loved, cherished, and respected. Hopefully some day your father can take his colonized mind.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah that's not how restraining orders work. See, he's your father and you're a minor child. Just because you don't like his parenting doesn't mean you can get a restraining order. Like doesn't work that way.

• dude that´s a pretty strange thing to assume... you love your children no matter the color. sure you canlike some more and some less based on their individual character... but not color.

• I don't know. But maybe he is still interested in their mother and is just playing up to her to stay on her good side.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. If you feel you don't have a good relationship with your father, either talk to him about it or just cut him off. The restraining order is a bit much, and I doubt your mom would let you do that.