What's the most stupid thing you have done?

Oh well, this is truth or dare and here I am.. Trying to lick my elbow in a church. Not the most stupid thing I've done, but quite silly. People stared at me too much so I left quickly XD

@biscuitesswag playing with you was great lol

Bye bye Gag 😘❤️ I love you all even if you hate me 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I took Biology 100 my freshman year of college, I needed it for my then-major. So there were three one hour lectures per week, and then one three hour lab session each week. Now one thing to know about your boy WhiteSteve, I don't do ANYTHING academic for three hours at a time. Fuck that noise. So I skipped lab every week. Whoops, turns out that's 50% of your grade, and I failed, haha. So I had to take it again the next semester. So this time I'm like "ok, maybe if I get reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyy stoned beforehand I can make it through. So I would habitually face two blunts before lab to try to be stoned the whole way through, not really realizing I was just getting wicked high at first and then crashing the second half of lab.

So anyway, one day I'm there, blazed as ever, and I see they have dissection kits at the lab benches, so I'm like "sweet, I'm down to cut a dead frog open or something." But we didn't do it til the end, and the teacher is going on about boring shit. So I used to sit next to this girl Shanice or Shareece or something like that, and she just thought I was the funniest guy ever, she was one of those easy-laughers, so I always hammed it up to entertain us. So these two-seat lab benches have an electrical socket box sticking up at each seat, for microscopes or whatever. I'm looking at the metal tweezers in my dissection kit, and I'm like "hmmmm... I wonder what would happen if I stuck the tweezers in the socket..." I mean, obviously I knew I'd be electrocuted if I held them, but what if I just stick them in real fast and don't hold it? So the tweezer tip was slanted at an angle, and I managed to stick them in enough to just barely have the tip hold onto the plastic part of the socket when the weight of the other end tilted the tip upwards, and it stayed for a second.

So now, with the butt of my palm, I quickly jammed the tweezers in and pulled away. Well this shit goes off like fucking Chinese New Year, popping and sparking, and the whole class turns around and looks. I started laughing so hard I thought I would suffocate, and I just buried my face in my arms. Shanice/Shareece is dying too, so that's not helping. So the teacher is like "uhhh, everything ok back there?", and I'm laughing so hard I can't even respond.

So fast forward like an hour later, she calls us to the counter on the side of the lab to watch her do something with a centrifuge. She presses the button and nothing happens. She switches the plug to the... (continued)

• ... other socket, and still nothing. So she looks dead at me and says "well, for SOME REASON the power has been shorted out on this side of the room...", and I'm just trying to not bust out laughing. Then on the way back to our desks, some 45 year old looking back-to-school no traditional student guy comes up to me like "hey buddy, be careful, we don't want you dying on us", and in my head I'm like "fuck off, old man"😂

But anyway, yeah, that's the story. Definitely could have died, haha. Still failed the class again too😖😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Put the toaster in the fridge because I was tired. I had to go to work and I was up at 5am.. oh wells ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What Guys Said 17

• Hmm... I can't think of anything extremely crazy that I've done. However, I do remember that the day after I broke my wrist and was put in a temporary cast-like thing (before I'd get surgery) I tried to play drums.

I was really missing not being able to play drums so I basically attempted to play with a broken wrist. I looked up people on youtube with broken arms playing drums and was like "psssh if they can do it I can do it."

It actually hurt quite a bit, and it probably was a bad idea. But hey, my wrist is all healed now so phew.

• Farting next to a group of hot chicks at univeristy. They found it funny. 1 girl pretty much peed her pants in laughter.

• Auctally I use to do that all the time at univeristy next to hot chicks. LMAO

• @CarryMeAway I made a typo. So what stop beign an ass. You felt the need to pull me up on that, what a pathetic life you must have if that makes you feel so important. I can tell what type of person you are. Why are all you all the same. Rude with an attutide and then you bitch and moan men don't like you. Don't get mad and pissy now! LMFAO...

• @CarryMeAway Also next time maybe you should get your facts correct before you accuse me of things because it just makes you look so stupid.

• I went through the others people I haven't drove drunk but I cycled drunk even got stopped by police and I cut my own hair as well.

• Mooned a classroom full of teachers and parents... it was one of my finer moments!

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../mooning16991.jpeg

• i shot myself.

• Worked a 12 hr night shift at a power plant, fell asleep at the wheel driving home and ended up paralyzed... I win😊

• Where your seat belts kiddies

• Haha, I'm intrigued. I'm gonna google this now.
      Hope everything works out for you by the way ❤️

• @CarryMeAway thanks😊 Me too

• In a calculs exam it wasn't very important one tho it was hard af so at the end of the exam I wrote in the paper : these answers are inspired by the student imagination and if its related to anything in reality then that's complete insanity 😂😂 well i got C - 😂

• Volunteered to test for electroshock therapy.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/34416067.jpg

• Race a friend with a golf car and crashing.

• Drove home complete drunk. I prayed and thanked God when I walked in my house

• Having a child with my ex-wife.

• Smashed a conservatory haha!

• Not answer this question sooner.

• What The Hell Amy xD

WAIT WHAT DO U MEAN BYE

• Fall in love with a girl named Amy

• Finish school. OMG that was a colossal waste of time.

• calling some teacher with another guy and cursing and yelling on the phone

What Girls Said 12

• Hmm... I'd say it's an equal tie between running head first into a stop sign and trying to grab a ceramic baking dish that had been in a 400* oven with my bare hands.

• I drew a face on my stomach and my friends and I went to the mall so I had to choose a group of people and tie my shirt in a knot and shimmy through them with the face on my stomach showing, Good times :')
    @Maxemeister HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW BITCH

• Probably when I decided to make some pancakes with my best friend. The handle of the pan kept falling so the genius ne decided to fix it with scotch tape. Needless to say, the tape and handle caught on fire.
    My second favorite was when I was laughing about how my biochemistry teacher tripped during a class and I tripped just like him and fell on my ass lol

• I completely screwed up making macaroni and cheese, which should've been extremely simple with the directions right on the box. I mixed everything together at the same time. Pretty gross.

• I went on a tinder date with a guy who turned out to be one of those "bodybuilding bros". He ended up being really mean lol.

• Drove completely shit faced

• when i was in school i just had started my peroids a month ago, i only knew that pads were only to soak blood so when my crush was playing football he randomly got his head hit on a stone on ground, was bleeding, blood was going into his eye n i told him it would make him blind then i ran to my class and brought pad and kept on his wound, holding pad on his wound i took him to get him first aid at medical room and there aldy doctor started to laugh madly and said its for vagina bleeding not for wounds

• once i was hitting my cousin bro with cap of pen and father came yawning and it went in his mouth

• I left my tampon in with the applicator on the first time I used a tampon. And I was like "Holy fucking shit, this hurts like hell!!" Only to find out that I was at my most stupid that time. -_-

• Once in p. e., we had to run backwards as fast as we could and my friend and I decided to link our arms together... Turns out that was a bad idea and she ended up hurting her wrist. Good times.

• Omg, this was so awesome! 😂😂👏

• Try to move a pan with hot ass liquid in it. Ended up burning my leg really bad.

• Probably when I tried cutting my own hair.
    Or the time I thought I would be fun to have a sparkle fight at school... My hair was full of glitter & it's glitter was stuck to my head for days even after washing 😂