Do you believe Oswald really killed JFK or do you think there was others involved?

What Are your views on the Kennedy Assassination? Do you believe it was Oswald? If so do you think he acted alone or did he have accomplices? If not who do you think it could have been?

@EmpatheticLady @Ginnyweasley97@Llorando @Iron_man @Paris13 @DodgersGM what do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Oswald was just a scapegoat.

Most Helpful Guy

• the mafia killed JFK. why, because JFK senior had dealings with mafia, and was friends with the mafia. JFK Junior, used the mafia for his presidential election, to get in as president, and promised the mafia all these thing if he were to get it.

But when he got in as president, JFK junior, turned his back on them, and tried to get them locked up. Guess what, the mafia, planned the assassination on JFK. CIA was in on it, by covering it up.

Johnson probably played a small part in it, because he want to become president, but wasn't the one that planned the hit on JFK.

Back then mafia, had a lot of power and could away with a lot things. Today, the mafai have no more power then the common street thug.

• I believe Hoffa had a hand in it too for sure, because him and the Kennedys had a lot of falling outs

• JFK had a lot of enemies, but it doesn't they were all in on it. The mafia was the main enemy. We all have enemies, it doesn't mean we go out kill them or you go kill them. The mafia were badly betrayed by him.

• As someone whose family used to have mob ties, let me make this clear,
      the Mafia is first and foremost a business, a completely reprehenisble business but a business non the less.
      It is not good business for someone who wants to operate a crime synidcate in the u. s to have the president killed.

What Girls Said 4

• Hi, @smahala1991 Thank you for the Mention, just Clicked on.
    Yes, I Believe there may Be More in Store than just Oswald in the Assassination of Kennedy.
    He was Connected to the Rat Pack, Had frivolous affairs with Monroe, who was also said to have been "Whacked," and along with Hiring Oswald, I am sure Others were Involved, either on the Other end of the gun or in Having the Act carried Out.
    Over the years I have Read about This Case with JFK's Face and also His... Brother RFK, who Also was Gunned down in cold blood.
    Good luck. xx

• The real question is did JFK had anything to do with Marilyn Monroe's death or not?

• No, she was very troubled for a long time. She was often a complete mess behind the scenes of the films as well.
      As sad as it is, she couldn't take it anymore and took her own life. O. Ding on barbituates
      I hope where ever she is, that she finally found the peace she was seeking

• Kennedy had so many enemies so who knows? Quite frankly I don't care.

• there was others involved of course and they are not aliens. that's absurd.

What Guys Said 15

• I do not believe Oswald did it. I have always believed it was a MOB hit in retaliation for the Kennedy family cracking down on Vegas Casinos and organized crime.

• I also remember Hoffa and the Teamsters also had some bad blood with the Kennedys, Bobby Kennedy is partly the reason Hoffa was locked up for a few years in federal prison.

• I got a cousin that cuts Hoffa Jr's hair and I've always wanted to pick his brain about his dad, but of course have not had the opportunity. And he's such a high profile client she wouldn't risk anything I'm certain.

• I saw the movie with Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito which was pretty good. Also it focused a lot on Bobby Kennedy and how he grilled the Teamsters

• It was oswald.
    However, one joke theory I had was that there was a second shooter, however this comes with several catches
    In this theory, Oswald was trying to kill JFK
    The other shooter who killed JFK was also just some lone nut.
    So the Lone nut who took a shot and missed was the fall guy
    The secret service caught up to lone nut B, and killed him but only after oswald was killed by jack ruby. So the Secret service said fuck it, Its less paperwork if we say oswald was the who hit and the lone nut b doesn't exist.
    Again this theory of mine is a joke

• A government cover up as usual.. they were part of it

• A few facts:
    After the Bay of Pigs debacle, JFK fired Allen Dulles, CIA director. President Kennedy reportedly said he wanted to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds."
    After JFK was shot, Lyndon Johnson appointed Allen Dulles to the Warren Commission. The Warren Commission concluded that L. H. Oswald had shot JFK.

• Wow sounds like Dulles and Johnson knew something

• @Waffles731 Heinrich Harrer indeed.

• I once called my mother out for watching the royal wedding,
      My mother Served four years in the U. S Air Force and to be honest we kinda fought a war so we didn't have to listen to the English crown and parliment. I pointed that out.
      Kings arre only good in history and fantasy and some science fantasy I like fantasy books so, I always have to clarify,

• NOPE! IT WAS ALIENS!

FIND THIS FACT AND MORE IN MY NEW MYTAKE
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24982-things-that-you-may-not-know-about-the-u-s-government

• I think that regardless of who really killed him we lost a great man that day.

• He was just an escape goat planted by the CIA. The CIA assassinated JFK just days after he demanded UFO files and a visit with NASA, than they assassinated Oswald to cover up any loose ends.

• No there were many others involved.
    He was just a patsy.

• I have heard: the mafia (The Kennedys and Hoffa's Teamsters had some problems) Lyndon Johnson, The KKK, Cubans, Soviet spies.

• I do believe the Mafia and CIA too. Like was mentioned above Kennedy fired John Foster Dulles after the Bay Of Pigs invasion and in 1964 when the Warren Commission was formed LBJ hired Dulles to it. So it seems like there might have been some collusion there.

• Unlike the Mafia the KKK had a real beef with JFK, Namely,
      He was a Catholic.
      God rest his soul.
      JFK you were a great man

• Nobody has been able to replicate that kind of precision with that little time with that type of gun, as far as I'm aware. I refuse to believe that Oswald was the world's best sniper.

• I personally think there were accomplices.

• G. H. W Bush is a prime suspect too. Him and the two CIA assassins he showed up with in Dallas for a few hours.
    Heard Nazi international could be involved as well

• Curious, why do you suspect the Nazi party?

• Just something I heard recently, that this Nazi international could be one of the factions rubbed the wrong way by some of Kennedy's actions. Sad part is CIA or KGB involvement doesn't exclude this Nazi group from being the perpetrators

• Because if nazis want something poltical accomplished its bad,
      I mean have you SEEN Raiders of the Last Ark
      Power of god or something

• I am not sure what to believe but I don't believe the story we are told.

• I thought Oswald confessed?

Big question is, was jack ruby in cohoots?

• I have no idea about Ruby. Unless maybe Ruby was in cahoots with some other party to use Oswald as a scapegoat to cover up some bigger scheme

• Pfft... anyone who takes the 'magic bullet' crap seriously really needs to get the bullet out of their own head.

• The grassy knoll.

• What about It

• Ruby probably had ties to the mob. He wasn't a model citizen. But it could be any number of possible culprits. Castro in retaliation for the failed assassination attempts on him. The mob. The cia. Any number or mix could be involved.

• I have a hunch Hoffa and his mobsters could have had ties too. As. Well as the klan or Nazis