Anyone got any kick ass recipes to try?

I just made this delicious bowl of chicken madras, and it's made me want to cook summat special tomorrow for supper as well. I don't care about the origin of the food so long as it's tasty and decently complex to make (I get a thrill out of cooking). What foods would you recommend I cook?

Some stipulations:
It can't contain pork (not a religious thing, I just can't eat pork without feeling like dying)
It must be easily convertable to gluten free (we have a celiac in the family)

What Girls Said 1

• Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos!
    Ingredients
    3 cups cooked shredded chicken
    6 ounces ounces cream cheese, softened
    ⅓ cups sour cream
    ½ cups salsa
    1½ cups colby jack cheese
    12 6 inch corn tortillas
    vegetable or canola oil, for frying
    Instructions
    Heat ½" oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
    In a large bowl mix together the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, co-jack. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Once oil is hot enough (place hand over pan, above oil, to feel heat), add a few tablespoons of chicken/cream cheese miXture to the center of a tortilla and spread out. Roll up and set seam side down in oil using tongs. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
    Repeat until all the tortillas are filled, rolled and fried.
    Set on paper towels to drain.

What Guys Said 2

• I never actually follow a recipe, but I've used this one as a base. I know that I used less milk than they suggested...
    cullyskitchen.com/.../

• Google " Stuffed Cabbage The Chew". Not that complex, but I LOVE it.