Do you know a straight feminine guy?

Whenever a guy is somewhat feminine, people always assume he's gay. I always say its possible for a guy to be feminine without being attracted to men, but then i dont actually know any feminine straight guys to back up that claim... I always used a paticular feminine guy as an example, then he came out as bisexual, so apparently im wrong...

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my best friends is confirmed straight, but extremely feminine. It can happen; he was raised entirely by women (sisters and Mom, Dad's a doctor so he's barely home) and naturally developed really feminine thoughts and sayings. Needless to say, he usually was bullied in school, and most classmates assured he's homosexual. Regardless, I know his backgrounds well, and have also experienced what a homosexual is really like (actually, one 'friend' turned out to be a homosexual hitting on me), and can surely say he's straight. He's had GFs, and falls in love with girls. He sometimes seems too attachy to males due to his feminism though hence confused by a homosexual.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao yesssss. One of my best guy friends! I never realllllyyyy noticed BC we are always laughing and I've never really care but when people point out how he acts and talks I can see it!! And when they ask me if he is gay I genuinely have no idea! He says he isn't and he has called other girls cute but then again he acts a bit feminine with his voice an dhand movements but whateverrrr :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, I knew one guy, German, very popular, started a local music festival. I was absolutely certain he was gay. Turned out, no--or at least HE didn't think he was gay.

Haven't spoken to him in a while; maybe the situation has changed, I don't know. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I'm traditionally feminine but I'm definitely not the most masculine guy in the world and I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear crop tops at practice, jockstraps on and off field and scream too number of times and I am straight OP

I am also 6'3 pushing 220 all musclsz so. Mirin?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any feminine straight men.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think I know a few people like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. He's had a steady girlfriend for 4 years

0|0
    0|0
  • ryan gosling? i dunno

0|0
    0|0
  • What does it mean to be a feminine guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah, a few but... They're pretty much crossdressing and or entertaining the thought of swapping gender.

So sure feminine guys don't have to be attracted to guys at all. They might want to be girls though.
    Then of course there are bound to be all kinds of variations and what you call feminine I might call normal etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • We find the defendants guilty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I know A LOT of straight feminine guys, actually I also know a gay couple and they are like the most manly guys ever 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do know a few 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if i know a straight feminine guy but yes i have seen/met guys that are feminine but not gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Prince. At one point in time he was drowning in pussy but he's pretty dandy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have quite a few chums like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my best friend. he's awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0