What's your name and what does it mean?

Mine is Raneem and my mom always told me that in Arabic it means "sweet voice" <3

Most Helpful Guy

• My name is Evan and it as several meanings depending on were you are from.

The biblical meaning of Evan means God has been gracious, or God has shown favor or blessed.

The Gaelic/Celtic meaning is Young Warrior and with my last name meaning people of the forest my name if used with that meaning, translates into young warrior of the forest.

Welsh, A classic and ancient traditional Welsh name
    which sounds upbeat and lively. Evan is one of the few Welsh names to have endured and maintained constant usage since the Middle Ages.

Most Helpful Girl

• The meaning, it's a beautiful flower with a sweet sent, the name has more than one meaning depending which culture/who you ask but some of the meanings a gift from God, Beautiful, in Arabic it means white rose, the origin of my name is Persian, or some say it's Arabic, it's a pretty name and i love my name.

What Guys Said 12

• My name is 'Sunil'. I guess it signifies the colour 'blue'.

It's a very common and old-fashioned name here. I don't like it at all, to be honest. I find this name stupid!

• it's a beautiful name. i had no idea it meant blue. but i suppose that makes sense... "neel" in bangla means blue :)

• @karahiri

You really think so? Thank you! One of the reasons I never liked the name, is because it's so common around here, and the name itself sounds 'weird' and 'awkward' to me! :P

• not at all, i like it very much :)

• My name is Paul and it means something like:
    Paul
    Always
    Unintentionally
    Lies

• my name is Gabriel.

i'm quite popular as they talk about me in the new testament, the old testament, the hebrew bible, and the quran to name a few!

• My birth name is Alexander.. but Alex is what I prefer. It means 'Protector of mankind'

I wish that were true. 😂

• My name is Yassine and from Urban Dictionary my name means,

"A moroccan male who is straight up just an awesome person. He doesn't give two shits about anything and he's always in a chill mood.

He takes great care of his friends and he's just simply an amazing person to be around. Anyone who knows him is pretty lucky."

I'm not Moroccan though, I'm Algerian.

• Justin
    In English the meaning of the name Justin is: Just; upright; righteous. Form of New Testament Biblical name Justus.

• mine means "related to Easter" :)

• Andrew means manly or masculine

• My name means famed and bright shining. Wait to see my stand-up show someday :P

• Seth it means anointed.

• my names DJ
    and it means

ima boss asz
    beich, beich, beich,

• Cody collins and in a forget what language it was but all 3 of my names ment "sevent of the king"

What Girls Said 13