If u are getting married what month will u choose and what will be your 2 colors for your wedding?

I would go with December..
Aqua and brown (new brown)

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably white and red. Both are easy to find and red decorations would be easy to find because valentines is coming up.

What Guys Said 2

• I think my girlfriend and me will probably choose June or July because these months are very beautiful in my country. But we'll most likely organize/celebrate two weddings because she comes from a different country. So we will probably celebrate one wedding in my country where we dress in European-style clothes and one wedding for her friends and family etc. in her country, where we will dress in traditional clothes of her country.
    I don't know about the colors though... I don't think we have this custom/tradition in my country. What are the colors for?

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea..
    I'm not so sure i'm ever going to get married but if I do it would probably be something small and simple no big deal.. And probably in the spring or summer.

• November maybe, or February,

And Green or Red.