Are men in the west now passive and effeminate?

They seem to lack any substance, no fortitude and they get over whelmed by everyday feelings. Having been brought up in a delicate way in the suburbs, unfamiliar to providing basic food apart from supermarkets and restaurants no hunter foraging ability.
They even lack in the procreating department nervous about asking a female to be one their partner.
Being dictated by society what to do like a child.
Gone are the days were the father would hand his son a dagger at the age of 8 and tell him he has to feed himself now.

Bump
Bump... bump

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from Texas in the US.

My dads method for correcting me when I shot my mouth off, a swift thump from a knuckle on my head. Nah we ain't passive. XD

We're softer because of luxuries. But I for one practice my survival training when I get the chance.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Speak for yourself I've been working since I was like 8-10, been taught how to hunt, fish etc all that good stuff, also when I was 8 my father did not hand me a dagger he handed me my paycheck.

• Not this guy, but I can see your point if you look at the under 20 demographic.

• Lol ya my dad didn't hand me a dagger when I was 8 man

• Silly generalization. Maybe most don't hunt their own food, but there are plenty of western men doing all sorts of physical things, either for work or recreation. Are all non-western men stupid and ignorant?

• Yeah maybe. So? Let women be in the drivers seat. Fuck it.

• What exactly do you mean by the west? I live on a tiny island in the Caribbean with no big supermarkets or malls or anything. There are no delicate suburbs here