Are Muscular Men More Attractive?

😈😈😈😂

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Average ones won't go for jacked swole guys because theyd be scared that other party would be center of relationship or would prolly cheat on them and break their heart or they'd think that those dudes are outta their league

Same goes for guys

Just averages ones won't go for em tall skinny/athletic blondes with big tits because they know they prolly won't succeed or would have balls and even if they did, They'd be scared all their relationship that other party is gonna cheat or would build trust issues.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @Tony72722

0|1
    0|0
    • Is he real? 😂

• Show All
    • @tony72722 she just wants that D bruh 😂 hence why she thinks you're fake

• so aesthetic they think I'm catfishing. Must be mirin.

What Guys Said 9

• Oh yeah of course!!
    Lots of women aren't into lean muscular physiques and thats ok
    All my type of women are into chiseled physiques however

3|1
    0|0
    • Bexause our types are 9/10s and they aren't insecured about their awesome bod boyfriend cheating on em or being the center of relationship

• Show All
    • @Polocrew cliffs:
      -hot people date hot people

• Would have upvoted but I already did, #sorrynosorry

• Some girls like muscles, others like average range and more others like skinny - I suppose to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • preferences bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls like scrawny guys, which is why One Direction is so popular. Some like muscular guys. It all depends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, muscular fit women are totally hot! it is just the initial surficial attraction, kind of the wrapping, but if that's all they are, then not so attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most chicks dig that I think. Probably a toss up between lean dudes and big muscular ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think that girls love so they prefer bodybuilders... average athletic fitness in men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder studies don't lie. Girls say they hate muscles here and probably in public (because they jelly and butthurt the muscular guy don't want to be their BF) but will be messaging and hooking up with them behind clothes doors on tinder.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

"Muscular, well-endowed relaxed"

So guys who look like this smash:
    24.media.tumblr.com/...mbrucw2a8b1rs32w4o1_400.jpg

Also they could be fucking your GF/Wife. Cheating amongst women is becoming less taboo.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• No, not necessarily. Maybe lean muscle is considered more universally attractive compared to very muscular which is more about preferences. To me, I don't care much. Anything close enough to normal and healthy is cool by me. Men in clothes that look good on them catch my eye way more than shirtless and showing off muscled physique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean and toned beats overly budged for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me. I don't like an overly muscular guy. Some muscles are nice. Like nice, strong arms. But abs and all aren't really necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. End of story. 💪

0|1
    0|0
  • Muscles are attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on their face, not their muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

I would say that I'm attracted to trim and fit guys more than say flabby or oversized guys.

:\

0|1
    0|0
  • Too me, yes. But not too muscular

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys with muscles are definitely attractive to me😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Most definitely!

0|1
    0|0
  • hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I find muscles attractive, but not too many.

0|1
    0|0
  • To some, to others they might not like it as much. It's just a person's preference.

0|0
    0|0