How do you occupy your time when you are stuck in the doctor's office?

I had to take my mother to the doctor's office today. I have been here for about two hours. It got me wondering what people do to pass the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually just browse the internet on my phone if I have to wait a long time for anything. Other than that, I would recommend reading a book or looking through a magazine of some sort.

• It isn't like there are many options. I have discovered a new one though. Posting questions on gag.

• haha yes, GAG is a great way to spend time when you're bored at the doctor's office :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hope all is well with Mrs. Bluemax. ☺

I go to the doctor often, and I always make sure my phone is fully charged. Sometimes I'll play games; sometimes I'll browse the Internet looking at food; every once in a while I'll do a little bit of work (phone has a large screen).

• Well, she is 81 and has dementia. I must look after her.

I should explore recipes on line.

• You're a good son, man. People often neglect this responsibility. Kudos to you. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 10

• Doctors offices usally have guest WiFi.

I'd log onto GaG and read some questions/write some opinions.

Whoops, where did the time go?
    Works every time.

• I take a book and reading glasses with me any place I expect to wait. If I'm waiting for someone else, very likely I'll go for a walk at least part of the time. I don't have any kind of mobile devices, to I do it the old fashioned way.

• No mobile devices? That's got to be difficult.

• I use enough electronic stuff at home, I don't need it when I go out. That's my time away from all that stuff. :)

• The doctors and dentists I know have a heap of old magazines in their waiting room.
    I don't know if they get them from family members, leftovers from customers or if some company gathers and sells unsold copies to doctors for a few $$.

• Think about my life

• My doctors are very good at getting me in within 5-10 minutes, even without an appointment. So there's nothing I feel I need to do during the wait.

• Just play with my daymn phone

• I read a book. Or you could do some kind of creative work, like knitting or sketching or writing.

• i always bring a book whenever i have to go to a doctors office

• Phone or books.

• read my kindle