What are/were your favorite subjects at school/university? And which one (s) was/were the hardest?

My favorite subjects were physics, calculus and biology. The hardest was An-Nahu (Arabic grammar).

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite classes in high school (a. k. a. Gymnasium) were history, English, German and psychology. I'm very much into humanities (Geisteswissenschaften). At Uni, we don't have different subjects like in American or British colleges. You only have the subject that you major in. Or if you do a double major like myself, you have those two subjects. In my case, I'm getting a degree in history and English linguistics and literature.
    I've never really had any subject that I hated. It might sound strange but I really liked all subjects. Especially in high school I actually really enjoyed going to school and learning new things. However, I did have subjects where I wasn't very good at. Especially math was one of my weaknesses (but somehow, I strangely still liked it). At Uni, I've attended an introductory class into the Japanese language (grammar and writing system) last semester just for fun and though it was very interesting, it was also incredibly challenging.

What Girls Said 8

• I enjoyed psychology, sociology, arts, and chorus classes. The most difficult classes were all math-based.

• Wow, you're quite the smarty pants lol. I hates math and hated physics, but only because I couldn't understand shit and always needed up failing. I liked art and PE the best and there was this class that I used to help special needs children in and that was also one if my faves.

• I loved and still do enjoy math/physics. English as well as psychology, which is what the degree I'm just about finished with is in. :)

Chemistry was and always will be the bane of my existence, though. x_x

• I hated math. Still do. So bad at it.
    I liked science. Organic chemistry came very easily to me.
    Favorite was audio/visual design, helping me choose my field of study! :)

• Anything science related was so hard for me. I always questioned everything a bit to much.
    Religion & history & human geography definitely interested me. (Kind of ironic since I believe in evolution)

• Favorite: algebra and geometry
    Least favorite: chemistry

• I'm in High school. fv lessons:Literature, English, French, economical studies, political studies, theatrology , social studies and art.
    Hardest: math, biology, physics , science and chemistry

• Favorite is history. Hardest has always been mathematics.

What Guys Said 7

• I enjoyed my business and political science classes (double majored in both so that works out), my advanced accounting classes were incredibly rigorous. I remember studying in the library until it closed at midnight and then going home and studying a couple more hours most school nights.

One particular accounting class was infamous for how much students failed and had to re-take the course, the class average on the first exam was like 55% or something absurd lol.

• Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Arabic and art and history.

But it really depended on the teacher that taught it. My maths and Chemistry teacher let the class cause havoc.

Saf al ulah was the best.
    Athaani wa ar-rabi3 had complex physics and philosophy!

• my favorites were probably any of my italian classes, theater cad and astronomy. the hardest was finance for me.

• Favorites were

History
    Literature
    Science

The hardest were

Math
    Science

• Biology, chemistry and art-oriented classes. Philosophy was cool too.

No idea how calculus and physics were favorites of yours lol I hated that stuff.

• I've always like PE

• PT, basketball was always fuckin hilarious.