Does anyone else like reading/watching videos about conspiracy theories?

does anyone else like reading/watching videos about conspiracy theories?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, but I never believe them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they make you paranoid and if you start believing them then that just messes you up

What Guys Said 7

• I remember in school (when i was 12) seeing pictures of the moon-landing and thinking "Why is there a 'C' written on that moon-rock? There is something wrong with those pictures". Ever since I have watched those conspiracy videos.

• do you think the moon landings were fake? the wind in the flag also was evidence against it being real :-P

• You should see a documentary called "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon". Not all is accurate but it has some surprising footage.
      I am 100% we have been to the moon. But I think that the footage we saw is faked.

• i'll have to search it, thanks and same i think it was fake too

• Yeah I do, but while I find them interesting, strange in some cases, I don't believe them.

• i've seen one of those a long time ago called zeitgiest.

they made it very convincing but i still wasn't buying it.

• i won't say because they are listening and readying everything i write :-)

• I certainly don't believe them, but yes, I do find it interesting to read them, just to see how weird some people's thought processes are

• Not really, I think they are all part of a conspiracy to make people think there are conspiracies.

• not really

What Girls Said 0