Should I get into manga and anime?

I used to watch a whole lot of anime when I was a child like shaman king , dragon ball series , one piece and naruto and I grew out of it like with other cartoons but most people that I know still watch anime and keep pressuring me to watch one punch man and I dismmissed them but recently I was getting all nostalgic and wanting to wanted to watch shaman king so I signed up for crunchyroll but it wasn't on there so I decided to download a sample of the shaman king volume 1 manga but I didn't want to read it because I'm not into manga so I'm not sure If I shoud just get into it like loads of other people

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you need to download it.
    Just watch it online. All the episodes are available here:
    http://gogoanime.io/category/shaman-king

Anyway, it's your choice if you want to watch anime or not.
    Nobody tells you what you have to watch.
    However, in my opinion, there are lots of great anime shows
    you missed, and anime could be for all ages. ^-^

What Girls Said 3

• I love anime and manga so much. I suggest black butler, seven deadly sins, um... if you're into funnier or weirder stuff I suggest ouran high school school host club or the devil is a part timer. but all animes are weird like that. if you want to read attack on Titan go for it, but in my opinion the series sucked compared to the books.

• Both are overrated to me but if you like comics and animations then I would suggest cowboy bebop for animes

• I went to my local library and they actually had some manga books there. Maybe you can see if yours has one, so you can check it out. If you like it, then maybe you can invest in getting your own, or if not at least you were able to check them out.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey man. I'm 23, I still come back from work get some food, kick back and watch some anime. I'm not a fanatic of anime and never been to anime convention or anything in my life, but I still enjoy to watch anime ones in a while. Other thing that I love to watch more than anime would be documentaries & war films, that's just my cup of tea.

If you want to watch anime, just pick what you want to watch. I follow this rule, I have few anime's that I follow as I like the story line, like GATE or re-watch old school anime like Full Metal Alchemist, Gantz, Berserk.

• You should give it a shot there's tons of goood anime that you missed