Have you ever been to a cat cafe before? Would you ever go to one?

I had no idea my town had one until today when one of my friends suggested we go. It was pretty fun and most of the cats there are ex strays (obviously they've all been vaccinated, etc) which I think is even cooler!

• I've been to one before and would go again
  • I've been to one before but would never go again
  • I've never been to one, but would like to go one day
  • I've never been and don't plan on going to one
🐱

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• one just opened up in a city near by so i really want to go a check it out :3

What Guys Said 8

• A lot of cafes in France are "cat cafes" without meaning to be. They've just got cats there, wandering in and out and all around. :) Parisian cats, too, if you're in Paris. I think that's cool.

• umm miss there's dander in my tea

• Not for cats but Dogs I would be up for it. They have Bark at the park in MLB The Miami Marlins have days where you can bring your own Dogs to the ball games

• NO you know were I want to go this little Asian restaurant were monkey's serve people @justbanannaz showed it to me and now I just have to find it.

• oh thank goodness, i thought this was going to be a terrible mention about being dragged into a cat cafe lol.
      yeah omg that was next level awesome.

• -.- yeah no, that's not happening. @phoenix98

• @justbanANNAz Fine but I was gonna take you to a puppy cafe if you went, o well.

• If I wanted to go to a cat cafe I'd just visit @MissNowhere

• never been to one but I definitely would if we'd have one here haha

• fuk no I hate cats

• My girlfriend loves cats more than me... If I took her do you know how much I'd get? Like 5 lbs of kisses xDDDD and maybe a liter of hugging. Haha look how funny I am.

What Girls Said 5

• No. Never been and wouldn't want to.
    I don't want cats jumping up around me while I'm trying to eat, possibly getting their hair in my food or drink.
    It seems unsanitary to me.

• I. WOULD. LOVE. TO. GO! I will make it my life mission!

• I don't know how that can be hygienic. 🙀

• You just have to push them away when you're eating

• Cats shed and leave dander everywhere. Not to mention they walk in their kitty litter boxes and then on your table 😮

• No I haven't but holy shit I WANT TO AND IM GOING TO

• That sounds awesome