So how was everyones day today?

Personally had one of the worst most frustrating days in a long time but I want to hear about other peoples days in hopes it brightens my mood.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a horrible day too.

I was woken up at 4:30 by my room mate texting me that she needed me in the bathroom. I went in there to find her on the floor vomiting and crying. She got severe stomach flu last year and it seems like it's happening again.

Work has been insane on top of that and I'm running off of black coffee, avocado on toast, and pure determination.

After this I need to go to an interview for a second job I plan on going to on weekends, then go and get a plethora of supplies for my ailed roommate.

We're supposed to have company coming over tomorrow that we've already canceled on and rescheduled due to other issues prior to this. So fun all around.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty good, yeah.

Kind of a long story, but I'm on a new medication for thyroid disease and I'm finally beginning to perk up again. Last couple of weeks have felt like slow-motion that I'm forcing myself to speed through.

What Girls Said 10

• My day has consisted of going broke paying for my college semester, shopping with my mom and sister, and reading most of a book. It's had its ups and downs but overall I think I had a pretty good day.

• It was ok.
    I took the bus back to school. About 4 hour drive. Then had to walk almost 2 back to my house in -2 degrees weather with a 40lb suitcase. My feet and fingers were completely frozen lol.
    But then I got dinner and video chatted with my boyfriend and unpacked. So that made it better.
    First day of my last semester of school ever tomorrow morning. lol.

• My day yesterday wasn't too bad. I had the day off from work, so no complaints there for me! Today, I'm back at work, and it's been pretty easygoing actually. I hope things are better for you now!

• It was boring, did a little masturbating with ma buttplug in, did a bit of laundry, watched a bit of YouTube, played a bit of Crossy Road (new high score of 259 aw yis).

Then watched some scary movies and now I'm trying to sleep.

• It was really confusing and frustrating and I'm really a big mess right now.

• My day was great, made people feel old, hung out with dogs, wrote some essays, fun times all around 😄

• It was pretty blah

• 0|0
  • Didn't like it.
    I didn't do much and that kinda ruined the day.
    But I really enjoyed a few funny moments with my baby brother.

• My day was alright. Winning the lottery would make my day a lot better tbh.

• Winning the lottery would make just about everyones day better.

What Guys Said 4

• Not too good. I spent most of it in my mother's doctor's office. I then was reminded that my mother has dementia, and when I returned to my class that afternoon, I found nothing got done.

:(

• Man let me tell you about what this bitch did to me at work

• I had a really good day because I went on a date. We went hiking and went out to eat afterwards. It was fun

• I got my windows tinted so yea...