Most dangerous job you have ever had?

Most Helpful Girl

• work offshore... it's like living on a ticking bomb.. offshore
    and I can't swim

Most Helpful Guy

• Mineman in the Navy. Wasn't till i got older and realized how dangerous that rate really was.

What Girls Said 4

• Gleening the cotton from the cotton fields after the stripper harvesters went over it. We'd walk the rows, picking what the harvesters left behind, and bag it up.

• ... picking the cotton wasn't dangerous in itself, but there were so many rattlesnakes, and I was nearly bit several times. They strike very quickly.

• Where did you do that? Did you get paid by weight?

• @detlef it was in southern Arizona, and yes... we were paid by the pound. Hard work, but good memories.

• Teaching preschool. ;]
    Haha.

I really can't say I've had a dangerous job. Maybe when I was a manger at Chick-fil-a? I dealt with all the money and used every equipment and was around hot grease? Haha.

• I haven't had one!

• Prostitution.

What Guys Said 10

• Workin' on roofs. It can kill you if you slip. It's also an extremely unpleasant job, especially in the winter and summer.

• I suppose technically night time security on a building sites and car lots - Anything could have happened nothing did thankfully - I would hate to die on minimum wage.

• Shoveling snow for others. Can be icy. Slip, fall, broken nose. Never broke any parts of body though.

• My current one

• I haven't had anything like that. That's good.

• I used to work in Oakland which is like the murder capital of the nation or something what with all of the gangs and criminals. The job itself was not necessarily dangerous but seeing that I took public transportation and often had to work until very late at night made walking the mile or two to the Bart station very dangerous.

• Pool store employee,
    I handled stuff like muratic acid, and things that if mixed together can go boom.
    One time a customers clorinator literally exploded due to the fact they did something we told them flat out not to because it would explode

• Cleaning services. I was known as the 'Macarra Potero' or the Badass Janitor.

• Artillery, soldier.

• navy seal