Are you ready for the Coming of Christ?

The LORD himself said that we are in "The last hour". The Bible said all these things about earthquakes and wars and stuff, These are actually happening right now... Umm ISIS,... Bombing... War... All these massive earthquakes... Ohh come on guys, The Bible is real, Turn to Jesus Christ, The Bible was written ages ago an these things are happening today

Most Helpful Girl

• Confirmation Bias-
    A confirmation bias is a type of cognitive bias that involves favoring information that confirms previously existing beliefs or biases. For example, imagine that a person holds a belief that left-handed people are more creative than right-handed people. Whenever this person encounters a person that is both left-handed and creative, they place greater importance on this "evidence" supporting their already existing belief. This individual might even seek out "proof" that further backs up this belief, while discounting examples that do not support this idea.

^imo, the premise for most religions surviving to this day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they are really happening now. But they've been really happening for the past 5000 years too. Even in the Bible, Jesus said that no man knows when the ends days are come.

What Girls Said 8

• no man will ever be able to predict when this will happen, despite everything happening around them.
    i appreciate u holding onto the faith like that, but don't let fear consume ur mind. humans got through many wars already and we're still here. this could just be another moment in history. no one knows.

• 1 minutes in heaven could be equivalent to 5 thousand years on earth. As the bible said "This is the last hour". Please Bannanaz I've seen you on this site N I respect you, I want you in the house of the lord in the future

• Did I say I was predicting our final days? No -.- I'm just bringing awareness that it is close, because the Father himself said so, Our Father himself said "This is the last hour"

• whatever. u messing it all up.

• I Agree with you a Hundred percent, @SteamBuns, and I could Not have said it More clear here, dear.
    With Jesus Coming and All that we Know and what has been Said in the Bible, We Need to prepare for when all Hell breaks out one day, and we have to Be ready to Pave the way for Him.
    "Lest a man be born again, he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven."
    I hope One day soon I can do this Totally 100 percent, for I am half way there with my Love for My Father since age 6.
    John, who wrote the bible in prison, had Visions... All are true Blue.
    Good luck and Thank you for Posting and Boasting. xx

• People if you don't study the bible, don't read the bible, and have only a general knowledge of Christianity, and no relationship with God then you have no right to judge if we are in the end times or not. I personally believe that we are, most lukewarm christians aka most of you will state otherwise and come up with evidence of history repeating itself when you have only a surface view of everything; even your very responses here were already predicted in the bible. Come with research and then talk.

• Sure why not?

• The Cumming if Christ :3

• Cool story bro.

• I am trying to get ready! Yes I do believe in Jesus and he is coming soon. It's so sad so many don't believe in him.

• It's also so sad to see you go anonymous, Try harder, Don't be ashamed to be a Christian.

• Not ashamed it's that a lot of people like to make jokes on here of Jesus and God Not in a mood to fight.

• Who is that?

• The Creator

• He created you... he created all things

• not true. Whoever receives you receives me also, and whoever receives me receives also the One who sent me. this is just one of the scriptures where jesus is talking about his heavenly father.

What Guys Said 20

• "No man knows the Day or the Hour." - Matt 24:36

It'll happen when it will happen. But yes, all these things are signs that the world is getting worse, as predicted. According to Billy Graham, America today is "already as wicked as Sodom." If that's true, and "a return to the Days of Noah" is the qualifier for when the flames come, then I guesstimate we only have about 700-some years to go tops before our descendants are such hopelessly raging douches, that destroying the Earth would be doing it a favor.

I could be wrong, It could be sooner. Yet, THE end is not what we should be concerned about. OUR individual ends, and the upcoming individual ends of those in our lives, are what we should be prepared for.

"Get ready, the Apocalypse is coming" doesn't help a child dying of cancer. "Are you ready for when He decides to take YOU?" helps that child a lot more.

Even the Apostles, when they kept staring at the clouds to see how soon Jesus would come back, got urged by an angel to stop watching the sky and instead focus on the troubled world around them, and on the souls that needed saving.

• Earthquakes and wars existed 3,000 years ago, they existed 2,000 years ago, they existed 500 years ago, they existed 50 years ago, they exist now and they will exist 500 or 1,000 years in the future. What makes you believe that NOW is the time?

• I didn't say now is the time, Our Father specifically said " This is the last hour" in the Bible

• @asker: Well you at least implied that this last hour is now, since you said "These are actually happening right now".

But if it's unknowable when the last hour is - or indeed whether it may already have passed - why would it matter at all? I mean, statistically it's rather unlikely that out of all the millions of years, your god was referring to a moment in time when you (or I) actually exist.

• @ObscuredBeyond I'm an atheist. I've never had a minister. I'm not even baptized. I'm just asking questions :-).

• I really can't wait for the return of Jesus Christ just so he can show all of those who idolized him and took him as a divine how wrong they were.

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." - Matthew 7:22-23. KJV

And then show them that he himself was just a prophet, a Muslim who submitted his will to the one and only God who deserves to be worshipped.

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." - John 5:30. KJV

• Always wanted to try this. I will use religious scripture to discredit a religious person.

Matthew 24:36
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

Matthew 7:15
    "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

1 Kings 13:18
    "I'm a prophet like you," the old man replied, "and an angel spoke to me and delivered this message from the LORD: 'Bring him back with you to your house and give him food and water.'" But he was lying,

• dude i didn't say he was coming literally in this hour, I'm just saying what He himself said Tf...

• You implied that he was coming soon. I responded by using Bible quotes that even if he was coming it would be when you wouldn't expect it and would still need to be skeptical of it.

• Christ was supposed to come during the Crusades, a war that lasted close to a hundred years and killed millions, during the creation of race where we started a global economy on slave trade, during WWI and the flu epidemic that wiped out a large population of our earth, during WWII where Hitler killed millions of his people and the whole world was at war, during the HIV crisis, and so on.

If you seriously think these times are worse than before, you're crazy. Because people back then would look at you and say we have it easy right now.

• Man knows not the Day nor the Hour. Whoever said the Crusades were "it" was not getting their information from the Bible, but from the emotions they felt at the time. This is why we must be suspicious of our own feelings when discerning theological matters (Jeremiah 17.)

Feelings lie. They lie all the time. Many thought the Crusades were it. Many thought WWII was it. Many thought the 1970s were it. Many thought the Cuban Missile Crisis was it. Many thought the first term of Ronald Reagan would be it. Ditto whoever listened to those false teachers in 1997, 1998, and 2004.

• @ObscuredBeyond I was speaking on a basis that what's going on now can't predict his coming. I'm not a Christian but too many of them think that times are getting worse, and that this is it.

• But they have been happening since ever.
    Some war, some natural catastrophy... it's mostly the same.

• omg really... i´m gonna give you a prohecy of biblical quality just now :" there will be a time where there will be great famine and war and people will die in masses"... see how that could pretty much be applicable to any given time in human history just like the bogus bullshit you just quoted from the bible?

• And The Lord also said it would be when no man expects it, as in no one will be ready for it. and no man can not will predict the rapture not even god himself knows the exact times it will happen.

The best you can do is continue to live your life and fo it according to god,

• Interesting question, I'm not one of those that de-nounce something because I don't have tangible proof yet since only a few years ago we didn't have the things or discovered the things we have now so I can't say I'm atheist/christian but I prefer to continue learning and searching for the truth. In the end you never know, those christians you pick on may be right, or the atheists might be right. I prefer to be called a Truth-Seeker than anything else at the moment. Am I ready? That's what I'll find out in the future I guess when/if that happens. But I will say this, so far the 'Bible' has spot on predicted a lot of whats happening now so it does make me wonder.

• Ready? I'm the Antichrist, I was born ready.

Tell that snotty-nosed beard-having Jesus fucker I'm gonna kick his ass and paint the kerb with his brains!

• Change your ways my brother

• Of course I know who my father is - He's a HR manager at a law firm in Torrington...

You religious people are funny sometimes...

• I've just come to realise that only God himself can help you, I cannot peace out my brother

• The rapture was invented in the 1860s during the revival, Revelations is a thinly veiled threat against rome (very thinly veiled actually).
    And even if, remember "No man knows the day or the hour. Hell you probably believe in an anti-christ which NEWSFLASH ISN'T IN THE BIBLE.

• If god did decide to come down, I think he'd do things like strike down all the bigots who protest funerals, really call out those fucking fundies

• I believe. But I also know that every generation thinks they are the last one. just review some history. Also look at 2012 and Y2K phenomenon in the year 1000 there was a huge panic as well. I doubt if it will happen in my relatively short lifespan compared to the rest of time

• Oh geez... every generation says the same thing. News flash: there have always been earthquakes, and ISIS is a drop in the bucket compared to the Nazis and Jesus couldn't be bothered to show up then. Don't be an ignorant dummy.

• I have to get my laundry done first. By the way you aren't the first and won't be the last to view current events as the beginning of the rapture.

• Oh yeah, I'll be very ready... LOL.

• like ObscuredBeyond said, no one but god does, so, we prepare by reading the bible, listening to the meeting, learning the bible, meditating on it, and living by it the best we can.

• "Are you ready for the Coming of Christ?"

Yeah, but not the face.

• I know its coming, and im scared.
    I believe in god and accept him completely but i haven't been going to church.

i been praying every night before i sleep, before i eat, but im scared he might punish me for not reading the bible or going to church

• And these things were happening for centuries... it's just that we are more aware of it because of media and tech advancements.

• Been hearing this all my life about him coming, all these things have been happening around us all along , the only reason you think it's happening more all of a sudden is because we have better media coverage, we are all connected because of the Internet , all these things have been going on the whole time , nothing more nothing less

• I'm hopnig you're following Christ,

• I'm following him but I'm still waiting

• Respect to yuo my brother