Are you Depressed? Read details?

Lots of people in today's times are suffering from depression, I personnally escaped depression. Are you depreessed? Let us take a look at the ratio from people who are deprressed to who are not N lets all just look at it and say to ourselves. "I'll think before I speak and becareful that I might hurt someone"

• Yes.
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have been since a young child. If I'm honest, I don't even really know how it feels to be happy. I have had happy days before, but it feels strange and doesn't last long. I'm not a Debbie downer though, I do get on with life and do things, I'm a "functioning depressive" and I don't make others around me depressed.

• Well you're lucky trust me Have u thought about sseeing a pshycologist?

• Yea, i used to through most of my childhood from about age 4, didn't really help me so I stopped when I was about your age. I find if I just push it to the back of my mind and do what I have to do, I function better than if I go see somebody to talk about things and keep going over things. When I ignore it and force myself to keep busy it's better for me. I've worked out my pattern now and won't let myself sink as low as I did in the past.

• ohh wow let's not talk about this then, continue to do what ur doing have fun :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand how that last statement has anything to do with depression.

• That's because you've never been in depression, The slightest thing you can say to someone who is depressed they may interpret it as something else N feel very sad.

• I do suffer from depression, in fact I see a psychologist every week and a psychiatrist every month for medication.
      That last statement made no sense to me as a depressed person. Being manic depressed like me means feeling so hopeless I just want to lie in bed and binge on using G@G.

• Ohh wow I used to see psychologists and psychiatrists too dude, Hang in there, I g hope u dont self harm

What Girls Said 6

• I've never NOT been depressed. I'm doing a lot better right now, but it's been a struggle to maintain my somewhat healthy mindset after finding out some things a couple weeks back. I'm trying to keep my spirits up, but it's been hard.

• not currently, no.

• Can't even remember what being happy is like.

• Yes, I think so. I can have happy days and days that I feel good with myself, but they don't last long.ยด
    Most of the days I'm sad. And there are days that I think I'm disgusting (today is one of these days).
    I also don't have a real family, just a group of people who live with me and I have the same name as I. I
    I only have 2 friends and they have their own lives, so they don't have to listen to problems.
    And I hate the country where I live.

• I probably am. I'm 17 and I have been feeling this way for almost 5 years. It sucks.

• Hang in there bud, whtever your problem is just know that you'll be find

• Most days no.. But then it just hits me out of no where. I'd say that i feel depressed about 1/10 days..

What Guys Said 1

• No I'm not depressed.