Do you ever wish that you were younger/older? Born at a certain year/decade?

Sometimes I wish I was born during the 50s or 60s because of the fashion & music, but I'm pretty happy with being born in the 20s as well :P I guess there are good and bad things about all decades.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's complicated. Sometimes when I realize that I'm getting older and older (22 in 9 days) and remember when I was younger... I wish I was younger. But sometimes I wish I was older because if I were I'd probably have graduated already and I'd be making way more money.

Sometimes I wish I had been born centuries ago and according to my surname (which is the name of a Portuguese town and I can find the old family banner on the internet) I don't doubt it that I'd probably be a noble man in Portugal and life would be good xD.

Well, despite of all that, I guess I'm happy with my age.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I think I'd love to be born in a simpler time, when technology didn't take the purity and beauty out of everything. Then again, there are many upsides to being born in this time frame, as we can communicate with people we never would have been able to.

• I often wish i was born in a different time period. The Victorian England, Italian Renaissance, Greek in the peak of its Philosophers, 1920's France, 1930's America, but mostly, I fantasize about living pre-civilization in the Jungles.

Given the choice, I would remain exactly where I am. My life is pretty good and wouldn't gamble for anything else.

• Wish I was born in the 50s or 80s.
    Both of those seemed like they were easy as fuck and fun as fuck.

• I would like to switch around time I would take out 1995 to 2010 when I was 26 to 41, I just felt that time was soulless and replace them with 1968 to 1983 which I think had more heart and spirit and I was too young to appreciate it (born in 1969)

• I wish I was born in like the forties so by the sixties and by the sixties it's the cheeseburger era and then I can gorge down

• The 60s just to see how it was, and that's why I have a rule no texting on dates. Let's keep it old fashioned

• I think it would have been fun to see one or two live beetles conserts but other then that, 2000-2001 were pretty good years to be born, technolegy just starting outt with the brandnew windows xp just out our generation being raised with nt is the smartest -IMHO... however ours is the meanest with new resources like FB. COM and other at such a young age that our parents did not have gives chiledren toomuch power. Annonomus bullying never existed before internet and all these young minds can too easily distort their ideoligy of females with unrestricted acsess to pornography and the such. Parents do not and can not controll our impressionable mindes givr phones tablets to children is verry stupid I am responsible for what I view on my phone so probably are you but I dought you told you parents about you'r gag account... neither did I. Sorry if I affended you in any way those is just my opinion.

Sorry for mispells I'm on my phone Haha. At 5:35 am.

• I'm very sorry I have to add something... yes people go overboard with being rasist , but... racism exists for a reason... just think about it thid didn't start frome someone not liking black skin... I say this because all of the young peple in this world have too much influence while being undereducated About the facts of history. and just because white people had WHITE and black slaves a long long time ago does not mean whites in America are still the same. I'm sorry, I had to say this after reading as earlier comment. I could make everyone absolutely hate me by going on but I won't. The last thing I say is that the needs eg news, social... all of them train our brains to be very racist they are complaining about racism while they are the ones perpetuating It.

• If I affended anyone I'm sorry.

• no. there was no person born pre 1960 where i wouldn't have had to fight in a war. also, because of you know, the blatant racism or sexism thing... and pre 1940s was kinda dog shit to live in.

• YES i wish I had been born in the 60s,70, or 80s also because of the music and video games

• Yeah I belong in the 70's or corset period where women showed their sexy corset cleavage oh yeah baby OKTOBER FEST BOOBS %_%

• I wish I was about 50.

• i wish i was younger. so i can date you :p

What Girls Said 6

• yeah i wish i was born in say the 40's, so id get to experience all the cool decades and still be pretty young :)

• I'd agree with you simply because of I don't know it seemed so lively at those times
    And I saw a pic of how couples went on dates and it was so adorable
    Unlike now

• I wish I was older and alive during the 20's.

• Im not sure when I wish I was born but I wish I was alive in the 60's and 70's and 80's. They seemed like some fun years :D

• Love when I was born. Just wish @suitandtiews 10 years earlier lol

• I wanna be born in the late sixties so I can be in my late teens/ early twenties during the 80s