Does anyone read manga or watch anime?

if so what titles would you suggest the only ones I know are naruto , one piece , dragon ball series , and shaman king from my childhood as well as mysterious girlfriend x , death note and one punch man

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try:

Hellsing

Vampire Hunter D

Clannad: After Story

Attack on Titan

Hunter x Hunter

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Black Butler

Tenchi Muyo

Yu Yu Hakusho

Cowboy Beebop

Blood +

Dance in the Vampire Bund

Ghost in the Shell

Trigun

Elfen Lied

I also like (idk if it's your style):

Fairy Tail

Baka and Test

Chobits

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Rosario Vampire

Sailor Moon

Most Helpful Guy

• The only anime I've ever watched was death note and a little bit of Bleach.
    I've heard good things about Full Metal Alchemist but I have no idea what it is lol

What Girls Said 5

• Baccano!, that is if you like really awesome thinkers. Also Magi and the Labyrinth of Magic (read the manga after the anime it just gets better), and definitely Tokyo Ghoul and Hellsing.
    Also, if you want to invest the time watch D. Grayman. It's a friend of mine's personal favorite. Happy watching/reading!

• I watch more than read. I like Fruits Basket (though I recommend the manga more, it's a lot better), FMA (B), Noragami, Shiki, Hell Girl, Hunter X Hunter, and Fairy Tail.

• Fate/zero, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, attack on titan, psycho pass, zankyou no terror, katekyo hitman reborn (manga), gintama, angel beats, clannad afterstory, anoHana

watch all these and you won't regret it

• I love naruto and dragonballz. And also gunslinger girl and kimi todeke manga. And, a silent voice manga. And the black butler anime and manga.

• watch kil la kil on netflix and there's this anime called one punch man

What Guys Said 0