What is the first thing you think about when you think of having a long term boyfriend / girlfriend?

For me it isn't sex or companionship but trips - I don't drive because I have delayed visual processing - so the idea of travelling to different cities, buying each other chinese food in the winter times, sitting by a fire place and telling jokes while I'm sewing a scarf and drinking tea - that is what I want from my future guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about traveling the world and sharing those experiences with a companion.

What Guys Said 2

• The number one criterium: there must be a click between our characters.
    I want to know that when I come home and she's there, it will make me happy to be around her :D

• Plausibly live in together is what I usually aim for

What Girls Said 3

• Companionship for sure. Just knowing that I have someone who will more often than not be there to support me, lend a few cuddles with similar intentions if I'm ever feeling particularly down. Sex is like the cherry on top in my opinion.

• I think of coming home to a husband.

• Marriage