Are you afraid to fall in love?

I'm not. Love will bring more expereiences and thoughts and feelings. If it brings heartbreak then so be it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of, yes. Facing rejection is one thing, facing the notion that even if she accepts you, you two won't have anything much in common is even worse. I guess you could say that I just wouldn't know how to present myself to her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Yep, so I don't. Shit is too risky. The last time I gave my heart away will be the last time ever do.

I don't do relationships anymore and especially marriage to ensure that doesn't happen, heartbreak being one negative I seek to avoid along with wasted time, and an empty wallet. Been married. Saw how that works out for guys when and if it ends myself included. Being in love leads to lots of dumb decisions more often than not. Fuck that shit. It ain't worth it and for all the girls who complain why guys don't want commitment you only have yourselves to thank, so give yourselves a round of applause 👏🏻

• Totally where I am at now - Trying not to be but the battle scars of my last relationship keep dragging me back to wariness - I preach "Go for it, Go for it" but do I follow my own advice, sadly not. I am the old joke of the guy going "God, please let me win the lottery" everyday and God finally gets annoyed and says "Meet me halfway and buy a ticket".
    I will get back out there but I am just not sure when at the moment.

• Afraid to fall in love. I don't see it happening, at all. I haven't been interested in a woman since I was 18.

Being afraid of falling in love... I don't think so. Ultimately, I believe it is better to have never loved than to have loved and lost. So. Maybe. Maybe I am. I think it's more trouble than it's worth.

Getting shot in the stomach will bring more thoughts and experiences. Doesn't mean they're good thoughts or good experiences. And even if they are good experiences, once they're in the past, they're meaningless. Just painful reminders of better days.

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcNtehlIUAANbS4.jpg
    Ain't nobody got time fo that
    Realtalk I'm not looking for a relationship now but I ain't afraid though

• "Are you afraid to fall in love?" Naw, but at the same time, I've never been the "lovey dovey OMG baby I couldn't go a day without you" kinda guy. So I dont really care for it.

• Not at all I've been in love before and it's one of the greatest feelings in the world, and I look forward to the next time I fall in love though I plan on making my next hopefully my last, but we'll see.

• People are just afraid to love due to bad experience, or don't know what to expect. Some are just tired of always having a downfall in love while seeing everybody else happy. But its great to have hope for love! keep aspiring that !

• I'm the opposite of afraid.

• Nope, it's not scary, but it can be sad sometimes...

• Yep
    Cause I've fallen for a girl and it's the worst and the best feeling tbh
    It was a hopeless crush
    So yeah I'm scared 😓 !

• I don't know if i can anymore.

• Hell no. I am scared of choosing the wrong person.

• no... but I'm afraid to not find someone who will fall in love with me

• I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid never to fall in love.

• I totally am, I don't think I'll allow myself to feel that way again

• I'm not afraid
    but not trusting of the person

• Well if it's the right one i'm not

• No, but I'm afraid to fall in sin.

• Nope, not looking for it right now, but if it happens, it happens

• That happy tune could hit a minor key once you go through it, not just imagine going through it.

• I used to be. Now I can't wait, but I can.

• No, just still in love with the memory of her.

• I afraid of falling of love becoz Im afraid of breaking her heart becoz sometimes I can't control my self wheel and usually I become angry fast.

What Girls Said 18

• I am. Never been in love so I don't know how I would deal with it. But I'm a very emotional person and I already have problems leaving people or people leaving me so god knows what would happen to me if a break up happens when I am actually in love. And I'm prone to depression so i'd rather not risk it 😅 but I guess if I do happen to fall in love then it is what it is. Just hope I don't.

• No, I did it. But I was terrified to admit I loved him back in the day haha

Afraid of rejection as always

• Totally. My first relationship ended up being a complete mess. For 1 year I´ve been so emotionally unavailable without noticing. Now I think I´m starting to feel things again, but I´m kind of scared of being let down again. Anyway, you are right. I wish I could be as opened as you! Let your spirit soarrrrrr

• How is love worth it? Even if you do find someone to fall in love with and they share your feelings, love is complicate. I have never actually seen a couple who was happy together for long. Eventually things get toxic and the couple either breaks up/divorces or stays miserable together.

Personally, I don't want this.

• Yes, I am. I already know that the relationship will have a sad ending and that I will have a lot of problems. Especially because I'm attracted to a group of guys that I shouldn't...

• there is only one sad ending in the end and one happy ending
      you can choose for yourself which ending you'd like
      and even if you 'shouldn't' be attracted to a certain type of guys, its ok to be. you should eplore and experiemnt.

• Things usually don't work out well to me. So, I'm used to sad endings.

Exploring and experiment only would be bring me problems... I can see everything.

• But I appreciate your advice.

• Nope, I'm not afraid of love. Bring it! :)

• not at all. I want to feel something for someone and for them to feel that way back.. i am not afraid to fall in love, even if i get my heart broken in the process.

• Yes, cos im afraid of rejection and being hurt.
    In fact, I feel I've fallen for my guy and have been contemplating how to tell him because I'm afraid I'd scare him away, lol

• Phuck love.

• No. I love being in love and giving love to someone else.

• No I've done it three times already

• I kinda am because every guy I choose turns into a fuckface.

• Yesssss. Im afraid of feeling and being alone afterwards

• I would be the last person to fall in love. I promise I would never love like that to someone.

• Yes I am, it's not going to change.

• I'm not falling in love even if my life depends on it

• I'm not... I'f you're unwilling to be hurt, then you're unwilling to love.

• Yeah I am. Seems like every time I like someone it backfires and I'm hurt. Again.