What toys did you play with as a kid?

I'm at my sisters house with my baby niece and she has so many toys and it's making me think about the toys I had when I was little.
I used to have action figures, and I used to get made fun of for having little pet shops because those are girls toys lol. I had a school bus and I used to put all the pet shops into the seats and push it through the entire house
i still own all of the pet shops and remember their names too lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I played with matchbox cars and hot wheels and with my blocks i'd build big race track arenas for them. I use to play with Barbies and Bratz dolls. I use record myself on a cassette tape like a whole radio songs, and record songs of my CD so it was all legit and made my own adds up. and then all the rest of the time was outside going on adventures with friends or random neighbourhood kids and go off on bikes and rollerblades and scooters. plus all the rest. but i had an awesome fun childhood. no computers and decent Saturday morning cartoons.

• I had a lot of hot wheels too and had races too. I had a remote controlled race track at a time too

• haha I had friends who had the real race track cars but I didn't sadly. or may have got one from a garage sale once but probably didn't work lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Toy soliders, toy cars and soccer balls

What Girls Said 4

• Ninja Turtle everything!
    X-Files comic books (yes I'm a nerd and I'm cool with that)
    Alien action figures
    Taz
    NES

• My favorite toy as a kid was a remote control car that I used to race with my sisters.

• My little ponies
    Barbies
    rainbow brite
    she-ra
    Cabbage patch kids
    Jem dolls

• doll or barbie

What Guys Said 3

• I was really into Legos and Bionicles.

• Legos,
    Army men
    Toy guns

• Toys aren't all for girls or boys they can be played with by both, my brother has a barbie doll that he likes to play with, his names rob, and he too infact has little petshops

• Yeah at the time there was really not much talk about "gender neutral" stuff and it wasn't as common for guys to be open about playing with girls toys or wearing girls stuff. But if I was a kid in 2016, I would play with girls toys no problem