Are you an attention seeker?

C'mon let's be real :p... do you seek other people's attention? Do you enjoy getting it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, attention whore checking in 🙋🏽 lool but naah I do like attention every now and then, depends on my mood, I think it's fun and I do enjoy it. Does give me esteem boost sometimes which is good when I don't feel too good about myself. But most days I prefer to be kept to myself and not bring any attention to me. I'm sort of an introverted extrovert I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I enjoy a little praise as much as the next person, but no, I'm not an attention seeker. I don't need validation.

• i want attention from specific people. definitely don't want the general population's attention :x. 🙈

• I'm faaaar from being that kinda person. Honestly tho - not looking for attention.

• It depends on my mood and where I am. But generally, yes I love attention.

• Sometimes, I'm a little bit, but I never go over board, lol. I don't necessarily want to be the center of attention. I just don't want to be completely ignored, like "hello, I exist!".

• Yes! Gimme ALL the attention!

• Yea I'm a low key attention seeker. Lol I mean who doesn't like a little attention? I don't want to be the center of attention though that'd make me a little uncomfortable. But low key compliments are always welcome.

• No, I'm an Introvert so I try to stay away from getting attention.

• Not all the time. Only when it's appropriate. Some people over do it, and I feel embarrassed for them.

• I just need praise and validation but I try to avoid attention because I hate being the center of attention.

• Sure. I love to be validated. Not all the time though, only when I choose.

• Nope

• Depends how bored I am. Don't like being the center of attention but I enjoy receiving male attention (flirting is basically like a sport to me).

What Guys Said 12

• Yes... I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I'm a huge attention seeker. I do love people's attention. I also love praise and compliments. I'm not religious but I think if I was, I would have made for a great priest. I love standing in front of lots of people and holding speeches and that kinda stuff ;-).

• Attention by a person I'm interested in often feels like heaven.

But overall, no.

• I am usually very quiet

• I am an attention whore; it is what it is.

• Not so much in the past, but I've been needing it lately. Ja ja

• No... STOP READING THIS COMMENT!!

• A little yes. Generally, I avoid being on the spot light, unless I got rewarded or I got acknowledge for doing something great (hasn't happen nor I done something great), then I like it. However, when I'm interested in talking to someone or it's my turn to speak, I dislike being ignored. In these aspect I am an attention seeker, otherwise no.

• in real life... definitely not. hate being the center of attention...

online... maybe sometimes ;)

• Nope honestly I hate drawing attention to myself.

• Sometimes probably. Most of the times I avoid the spotlight though, and in social events I definitely avoid being the center of attention. Just being noticed, although slightly, works for me.

• Occasionally I guess, Mostly not.

• I mostly hide from it but I enjoy it at times.