Who was the real chosen one in Star Wars Anakin or Luke?

I say Anakin because look at it there was 2 sith and 100 or so jedi's that not balanced at all

so either you need to break the rule of 2 and get 98 more siths or kill 98 jedi's what sounds more easier?

So in the end there was 2 jedi and 2 sith untill luke had to fuck it all up again.

• Anakin and why?
  • Luke and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anakin. He had the highest midi-chlorian count in history, was unusually and extraordinarily talented, and he did bring balance to the Force. The Jedi were either ignorant enough or arrogant enough to assume that bringing balance to the Force meant destroying the Sith, when in reality it meant destroying both the Jedi and the Sith.

• Or just equaling them out like anakin did with him being Darth Vader and Sidious and Yoda and Obi-Wan

• There were still other Jedi who had survived Order 66 that were hiding, so the Force was never fully balanced out until the last of the Jedi from the Republic were dead and Darth Vader sacrificed his life to kill Palpatine.

• But still it not balanced where the darkside. If there is no dark side how is it balanced

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Anakin brought balance to the force. The Jedi had grown complacent, overconfident in their powers. They literally had a Sith coup developing within their own ranks ffs!
    Besides, Darth Vader helped to destroy Emperor Palpatine in Episode VI (If you think that throwing someone into an endless abyss is just helping). Anakin kind of destroyed both the Republic and the Empire, which is really weird and I know there's a lot more to go into. BUT, that's my opinion.

• Anakin was the "Chosen One." By killing the Emperor and then he himself dying, he eliminated the Sith and brought balance to the Force. This doesn't seem very balanced to me, but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes.

• Anakin WAS the Chosen One, til he went to the Dark Side.

• Luke was the chosen one to bring balance to the force, Anakin just thought it was him.
    But now they will probably change it to Rey lol

• It's Anakin because George Lucas the creator and writer of the story said so. Anakin turned back from the Dark Side at the last moment and killed the Sith Lord Palpatine. He restored balance to the Force as he was prophesied to.