My boyfriend said I'm the most beautiful person I've ever seen, but reddit kept calling me ugly when I posted my picture to be rated?

What is the truth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Life isn't going to be too fulfilling if you're self esteem is based on others opinions. We all do to some extent but having others be your whole sense of beauty and worth is a recipe for misery. Look up any book with the word "co-dependant" in the title

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Give a crap about what reddit says, and only care about those who love you and their opinion towards you.

• To hell with reddit. That site is full of chumps anyway. Also if your boyfriend says you're beautiful than the most important person in the world to you atm thinks you are beautiful. Who cares what others think then?

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    That which one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another.

• Who cares what anyone thinks 🙂

• There is no truth to beauty. The only thing that matters is that you have a boyfriend who loves you for who you are and what you look like, despite what other people may say.

• If your self esteem is based on how pretty or ugly people see you then you will always being up and down about yourself. There is no one person that every thinks or is going to think is good looking.

• The only persons opinion that matters is your and your boyfriends so I wouldn't put to much thought into what other people think.

What Girls Said 5

• LOL why would you expect reddit to say nice things?

• Reddit isn't trying to get laid.

• Many posters on Reddit are full of s**t. Ignore them.

• Of course you are beautiful maybe he is just jealous

• if ur boyfriend likes you and find you beautiful, forget about reddit.