What's the greatest moment of your life?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have a specific best moment :)

• I touched the tall fuzzy hat of one of the Ohio State drum majors. And got a picture with him. Oh my goodness. I had to sit down afterward. I couldn't feel my legs. I'm such a big fan.

• when everyone at school thought I was a robot because no one could find my pulse lmao.

• The moment where I don't have to talk about how not great my life is :)

What Guys Said 5

• Starting to see the money flow into my bank account. It's a fruition of all the hard work I invested in my education throughout the years.

• I have surprised myself by overcoming a few things that seemed very daunting when I first faced them. It showed me that I was stronger in spirit than I thought and capable of a lot more than I thought.

• When I was at home 🏠 of my former crush (the one I really felt for) she came to me bring me omelette and make me eat with her hands 😍
    Awesome af tho it was a hopeless crush 😞

• When I hugged my friend goodbye after a smoke session. I liked her and it was the best hug of my life.

• I'll tell you when I'm dead.