Top 5 video games?

I love video games so much. I decided to ask this question to maybe hear of new video games that I haven't played before.
So far, my top five video games are:
1.) TLoZ Twilight Princess (Favorite 🌚)
2.) Final Fantasy 7
3.) The Last of Us
4.) Metroid Prime
5.) Super Mario RPG

Honorable mentions (in no particular order):
- Majora's Mask
- Fallout 3 (still need to play 4, pity me)
- Modern Warfare 2
- Undertale
- Ocarina of Time
- Uncharted games
- Silent Hill 2 (even though I shat myself God knows how many times)

I could go on to be honest.

Wow, I forgot Shadow of the Colossus.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Kingdom Hearts
    2. Twilight Princess
    3. Final Fantasy 8
    4. Resident Evil 4
    5. Dead Space 2

Honorable Mentions:
    Ocarina of Time
    Final Fantasy 7
    Final Fantasy 13
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    Left 4 Dead
    Tekken 5
    Sims 1, bustin out, and urbz (ps2 version)
    God of War
    Crash Bandicoot
    Donkey Kong 64
    Mario 64
    Mario Party
    Minecraft
    Super Paper Mario

• :O
      Wow! How could I forget Kingdom Hearts? That was a huge part of my childhood. Great lists! I love left 4 dead and brawl too. I used to play it with my brothers.

• *takes a deep breath*
      KEYBLADE WARS? I neeeed to go back and play kh2 because God dammit, I am so lost. And omg there are more new characters. How am I going to keep up? Wow. I feel like such a noob.
      At least it seems like they stuck with similar character design for Sora like in kh2 because that was the best one imho. Man, I need to sleep. Thank you for showing me that! *Tries not to hyperventilate*

What Guys Said 21

• Ok, first of all you're too young to be playing some of these games tsk tsk tsk

But anyway my List is:

# 1 Doom (the godfather classic of FPS)
    # 2 Ecks Vs sever (this game was. . . well it was almost like a one of a kind back then. Its the game that got me into FPS and eventually Doom)
    # 3 Gears of war (I never get tired of MP)
    # 4 Fallout 4 (I know you want to play but I played it first)
    # 5 Wolfenstien ET (imo its the best class based FPS)

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I'll be back with the honorable mentions. . .

• I'm enjoying Metro Last Light.
    I liked Advent Rising on Xbox original even though the series abruptly cancelled after the epic cliffhanger.
    Legend of Zelda a link to the past!
    Morrowind, oblivion and skyrim
    Fable 1 with the extra chapters.
    Grand theft auto San Andreas
    Resident Evil 4 (Wii was my favorite)
    Red Steel 2 on Wii (mostly for gameplay)
    Way of the samurai #1 on PS2 and only #1 from what I remember.
    Half life 2
    The Witcher 3 on PS4 is good
    Kirby's Dream Land on original NES! Not really story or anything but I loved it.
    Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater (on 3DS most recently)
    Assassins Creed 1-3
    Serious Sam #1 on Xbox, if you play it to the end with a friend is pretty entertaining
    Batman Arkham series

You obviously gotta check out Fallout 4, just my advice is start with 1 special maxed to 10. If you want to drool over a space minecraft (minus building/construction) Google no mans sky. June 2016!

• (A link to the past!!! :D) Nice! I'll probably look into Serious Sam. My friend has an Xbox. :3
      And I loved half life. Jesus Christ, I haven't played that game in years (memories, ugh).
      If I get my hands on a pc again, I'll make sure to play the first fallout (I think it's on a pc?) And no man's sky. :) Thanks!

• OF ALL TIME?

-GTA San Andreas
    -Star Control 2
    -OpenTTD
    -Minecraft
    -Fallout (the original)

Don't be in any rush to play Fallout 4, it's barely a Fallout game any more, and more of an FPS that happens to take place in the Fallout universe. The new dialogue options, for instance, are a joke.

NPC: Shall we save the kittens?

YOUR RESPONSE:
    A- Yes, let's save the kittens!
    B- No, let's save the kittens, but later when I come back and restart this dialogue with you.
    X- FUCK YOU. Sorry, I don't know where that came from. Let's save the kittens.
    Y- What's a kitten?

• Lmao "What's a kitten?" 😂
      My brother said 3 was better but I wasn't expecting it to be that... silly. The graphics look the same too from what I got from the trailer. Thanks for telling me because my brother didn't want to spoil it too much for me.

• The new graphics are probably the best part. It's still based on the same basic game engine as Fallout 3, but it's had the same tune-up that Skyrim had over Oblivion. The result is everything looks absolutely fantastic - you can see how bright and colourful the world was, and I can't fault the way it looks.

FO3 and New Vegas are far superior games IMHO. Too many quests in 4 are far too quick, or far too shooty. The dialogue thing (which I don't take credit for) is trying to ape other games like Mass Effect where you would just pick the tone of your character's response rather than the actual things they'd say. It is true, though, that X is always rude or sarcastic, and Y is just to ask for more information before being asked to accept again.

I got bored after a few hours and stopped playing. So disappointed. Wait til it's on sale, I say.

• Alright, thank you. 😊

• X-Com: UFO Defense
    Deus Ex (original, not Human Revolution, though that's not bad)
    Quest for Glory 1-3
    Ultima 4-7
    Fallout 2

• 1) Assassin's Creed 1
    2) Red Dead Redemption
    3) The Last of Us
    4) Killzone 2
    5) Assassin's Creed 2

Honorable mentions to GTA 5 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I hope I'm not forgetting one :/

• Nice, nice.

• My brother is obsessed with Wild Hunt almost. It's scary. So, it must be good, eh?

• Yeah the game is absolutely awesome.

• Assassins Creed 2
    Gran Turismo 6 (I know it's not supposed to count but I'm a car guy)
    LOZ The Windwaker
    Assassins Creed: Unity
    Starwars: Battlefront 3
    GTA5

• I love wind waker. It's beautiful. :^)

• 1) Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    2) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    3) Grand Theft Auto V
    4) Kingdom Hearts 2
    5) Jak 3

• 1) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    2) Red Dead Redemption
    3) Grand Theft Auto V
    4) Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    5) Minecraft

Honorable mentions:

- Fallout New Vegas
    - Need for speed Carbon
    - Halo Reach or Halo 4
    - Max Payne 3
    - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

• Good lists! And by the way, I've been playing video games since I was a toddler. I was one of the lucky kids that were raised by their siblings. Haha (and don't rub fallout 4 in my face. ;___;)

• I played Fallout 4. It's not as good as the old ones. (There i rubbed it in your face, so your comment can be valid) :)

• Thanks. :^)

• 1. Mass Effect
    2. Halo
    3. Kingdom Hearts
    4. GTA/RDR
    5. Shadow of Mordor

• Mass effect, yes. Kh, yes. Halo, yes. Nice, nice.

• Gg, I play a lot.. plus I'm pretty good as well. 😏

• Very good to hear. Keep up the good work! Haha

• I think my top five are

1.) GTA 5

2.) COD BLACKOPS 3

3.) WITCHER 3

4.) JUST CAUSE 3

5.) Battlefield 4 (campaign + online multiplayer)

These are my top 5 games :-D

• Mass Effect Trilogy.
    The Last of Us.
    Skyrim.
    Witcher Wild Hunt.
    Command & Conquer franchise
    Homeworld franchise

In no particular order and for all time. Not an exhaustive list, but those are 6.

Also, i am pleased to see at least one girl plays games and they are NOT female focused games.

• Ah, thank you! And yes, great games you listed!

• Let's hope you don't ''grow out of it'' like our parents always think.

• wow bioshock didn't even get an honorable mention?

• ;___; To be honest, I haven't played it yet. Last year I almost played infinite but I knew it wasn't the first one so I delayed it.

• you can play it out of order. don't play the dlc though until you've played bioshock 1 although i suppose you could argue even that doesn't matter.

• Will do!

• in no particular order
    Fallout new vegas
    Red Dead Redemption
    Batman Arkham City
    Dishonored
    although number one has to go to morrowind

• I loved the music in New Vegas. Great list!

• 1. Deus Ex
    2. Half-Life
    3. Hearthstone
    4. Guild Wars 2
    5. Team Fortress 2

• Chrono Trigger, FF 12, Ninja Gaiden 2 xbox 360, WoW was actually addictive, and StarCraft

• Final fantasy 12 was great.

• I like too many games to choose 5 favourites :)

• counterstrike 1.6

• if you are lookin for the new one to play , i would recommend resident evil zero remastered..

• Oh, my gosh. No, thanks. Resident Evil 4 scared me enough. Plus, wasn't that on the ps2? Yeah, I don't own one anymore. *cry*

• this is remastered version , it is on pc and ps4/ps3 , just released today
      ahaha , i see.. i thought u love horror game because i see silent hill on your list

• I will consider playing it. And for silent hill... that took me around... 3 months to beat. I was procrastinating a lot. ;__;

• In no specific order:

Dark Souls.

Blood Borne.

Undertale.

The Witcher 3.

Destiny.

• I've played all of those games except The Witcher 3. My favorite out of those that you mentioned is dark souls. Very good, very good.

• Agreed upon. And I have far more favourite games too be honest, but five is a good number. I have to set a limit, I can only type so much before my fingers go sore.

Heck, let me just throw in a bonus just for the heck of it. Metal gear solid V. Alright, that is enough about me, take care.

• Phantom pain is great, wow. I finished that last month. Well, take care! :)

• Dying light
    fallout 4
    skyrim
    mkx

• Everyone has played fallout 4 but me. I cry.

• Dont worry its skyrim without the dragon stuff

• 1. cod4 2. runecape. 3. ocarina of time 4 halo 3 5. fallout 5

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Tomb Raider
    2. Rise of the Tomb Raider
    3. 4. 5. Repeat above games ^^

Seriously though, I am obsessed with Tomb Raider. I never played the older versions, since the only games I was into on the ps2 was Ratchet and Clank (love love love love that series!) And now they are too outdated for me to ever get into... but I love the new games! Croft is the best leading character ever <3

I'm not really sure if you'd consider this a "video game"... but I love the Knights of the Pen and Paper series (1&2 plus dlc). It's a really fun classic RPG.

And if you are into dungeon crawlers, Diablo 3 is always fun, and Grim Dawn is amazing.

Also I loved Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. So many hours worth of fun in one game.

The Witcher 3 is great. So is Fallout 4. Dying Light had an interesting story and was pretty good for a horror type game (only watched my SO play it, never played it myself)

I love Craft the World and Starbound (alternatives to minecraft)

Pillars of Eternity is an awesome story driven game, too.

I enjoyed every edition of the Sims.

If you like MOBAS, Heroes of the Storm and Smite are my favorites.

How to Survive is a fun apocalypse zombie game.

Hammerwatch and Chronicon are fun!

There's just so much to choose from.

• Oh and how could I forget Skyrim! And elder scrolls online!

• My partner keeps me updated otherwise I wouldn't know myself :P

Yeah you should definitely try all of those games!!

HOw to Survive is really cheap, if I remember correctly. On Steam I got it for like 1.24 awhile back.

D3 is really fun and addicting! It's combat is very fluid. But some of the things that go on in D3 are very... frustrating. I still recommend it, though.

• Oh and I had forgotten about dying light! That game was definitely a blast.

• Final Fantasy 7
    Donkey Kong 64
    Super Mario World
    Mortal Kombat 2
    Resident Evil 3

Honorable Mentions: Zelda - Ocarina Of Time, Tekken 3, Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts, Street Fighter 2

• WHOO! I LOVE Twilight Princess! It's one of my favorite games too. :D I hated FFVII though. FFXII was actually my favorite. :P

And I can't answer. There are too many of them that I am in love with and i can't name 5 games that would surpass each other. :)