Have you felt suicidal?

like, is there a moment you wanted to kill yourself at least contemplate it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't. I believe is immoral to commit suicide and I believe on spiritual implications of it. Plus. it goes against my primary instinct of survival. I just don't think anyone has the right to take lives including their own, we were giving life and we can't rip it off because things don't look good, it's inhumane.

I have wanted to die though, I'm still waiting for a lightning to strike me and end things for me. It would make things easier for sure. And if you feel that way then that's fine I guess, you can expect death at anytime with open arms. But don't bring death on yourself. Don't look for it yourself because you may not like what you find.

What Guys Said 10

• Sometimes. For me it is a more existential thing--really wondering why I should bother living. But then I remember my little sister and realize that I need to be there for her.

• Sometimes my life sucks
    But there's no way I'm going to kill myself cause it's my life and i know and will make it large 😶

• yes when i was 16 but then i though of one thing. why let the pricks of the world win.

• When I was an emo 12 year old like most emo 12 year olds who think their lives are super complex?

• Yes, it's been quite common for me, so much so that it became a habit. I get stuff on prescription for it now, so I love life.

• sure, many times

• Yes, I have.

• Yeah a couple of times. But I'm more scared of death than I am life.

• Yeah once when i m worst situation in my life :(

• Yes.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh yeah. I've gone through some really rough patches when I thought about it every single day for months, years even. I always knew I wouldn't go through with it though, too much of a pussy.

• Sadly, there was a time where I felt suicidal but this is mainly due to a major depression that I've gone through.

If my friends weren't there for me, I believe that now I wouldn't be on this website writing an opinion.

Try to keep positives, even when things go bad you should always keep in mind that something better will come in the future.

• Yea, I attempted and failed several times as a child. I grew up in a very emotionally and physically abusive home. But I started to realize I didn't really want to die but I wanted to start living. I believe suicide is the easy way out , life is hard only the strong survive.

• Yup, I went through a rough couple months. And I don't even know every reason why I was so sad.
    I'm finally doing better and am no longer suicidal, but something drastic could set that off, but I don't know what tho

• When I was younger.

• Majority of the time I have.

• sadly, yes there was

• Yes, worst day of my life but I got through it and am better because of it