Have you felt suicidal?

like, is there a moment you wanted to kill yourself at least contemplate it?

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't. I believe is immoral to commit suicide and I believe on spiritual implications of it. Plus. it goes against my primary instinct of survival. I just don't think anyone has the right to take lives including their own, we were giving life and we can't rip it off because things don't look good, it's inhumane.

I have wanted to die though, I'm still waiting for a lightning to strike me and end things for me. It would make things easier for sure. And if you feel that way then that's fine I guess, you can expect death at anytime with open arms. But don't bring death on yourself. Don't look for it yourself because you may not like what you find.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Sometimes. For me it is a more existential thing--really wondering why I should bother living. But then I remember my little sister and realize that I need to be there for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes my life sucks
    But there's no way I'm going to kill myself cause it's my life and i know and will make it large 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • yes when i was 16 but then i though of one thing. why let the pricks of the world win.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was an emo 12 year old like most emo 12 year olds who think their lives are super complex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's been quite common for me, so much so that it became a habit. I get stuff on prescription for it now, so I love life.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a couple of times. But I'm more scared of death than I am life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah once when i m worst situation in my life :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Oh yeah. I've gone through some really rough patches when I thought about it every single day for months, years even. I always knew I wouldn't go through with it though, too much of a pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, there was a time where I felt suicidal but this is mainly due to a major depression that I've gone through.

If my friends weren't there for me, I believe that now I wouldn't be on this website writing an opinion.

Try to keep positives, even when things go bad you should always keep in mind that something better will come in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I attempted and failed several times as a child. I grew up in a very emotionally and physically abusive home. But I started to realize I didn't really want to die but I wanted to start living. I believe suicide is the easy way out , life is hard only the strong survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I went through a rough couple months. And I don't even know every reason why I was so sad.
    I'm finally doing better and am no longer suicidal, but something drastic could set that off, but I don't know what tho

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority of the time I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • sadly, yes there was

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, worst day of my life but I got through it and am better because of it