I know its nasty, but im super worried. My poo is black?

I know this is kinda nasty, but im really worried. So I Just noticed my poo is really dark/black, something that I have only experienced when I was taking Iron tablets.

I search the symphtoms up and it Seems like im bleeding someonewhere internally, around my stomach area.

The only thing that has changed is my diet, I started eating way more protein and vegtables as well as trying to drink more water.

And I remember last night while working I felt litt unexplainable discomfort around my stomach area.

Anyone experienced the same thing or someone who has an idea on what it can possibly be? by the way I Just noticed it this morning, it was normal color last night

Most Helpful Guy

• Pepto Bismol and other stomach treatments and can turn your stool black.

• The only thing kind of tablets im taking is D vitamin

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• It's probably the iron tablets. But if you are having continuing abdominal discomfort then get it checked out.

• Im not taking Iron tablets

• Go to a DOC ASAP"""

• It's good to know that you always look at your poop. Dark or black poop usually means that you are bleeding internally. Taking Pepto-Bismol will also turn your poop black

• I know, but its all good now. It became normal after 2-3 days so im assuming it was because of a very high Iron intake lately

• Glad to hear your poop is brown again

• you might have a bleeding ulcer and should be checked my a doctor

What Girls Said 1