Anonymously confess the worst thing you've done?

Be true. The worst thing you've done... could be breaking a law or just betraying yourself...

Me? I've stolen money from friends who would have lent it to me anyway... but I couldn't tell them I was broke.

Keep your comments Anon if you can. I understand these things aren't easy to talk about. Get it out of your system.

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep letting myself think about my biological father. When I was four, he had sexually assaulted me, and of course my mom divorced him as soon as she found out. She was in grad school, and so it was really hard for her. We ended up dropping all charges in court against him because it was just too much for us. We ended up living in a shelter for a few months. My mom would pick up cigarettes and trash for five dollars an hour. She would carry me on her back everywhere we went. I know worse things have happened to people, but it still haunts me, especially lately. I keep on having very... vivid memories about everything that has happened. It's been really tough to be around people, as I just want to be alone so I can cry. I've had a few emotional breakdowns at school and home over the past two weeks. It makes me so pissed off at myself that I let myself think about it. I haven't seen him in about 5 years, but some time last year my parents (my mom and my stepdad) sat down with me and told me that my biological dad had contacted us, that he wanted to see me. I freaked out and basically threw a tantrum. I NEVER want to see him ever again in my life. I wish he was dead. He disgusts me. I can't believe a person would do that to a kid. Who does that? I was four, and I had already seen a penis. What the fuck. I --
    I'm sorry. Too much info, perhaps. I just needed to get that out of my system.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I ran-away, slapped my mom, yelled, threw a tratum in public young and old... I cussed in front of people n of course at my mother. Pretty much I done crazy things. All that I have left now is tears. Like instead of fighting back I end up crying or swallowing my pain.

• Sublet an apartment before leaving town one time.
    lol.. Paris is not Perfect. xx

• No one is judging. 😊

• lol.. I know, for anyone who knows me, knows I never point fingers. lolxxoo

• When I was 10-12 years old, I called my mother all sorts of names out of rage. Hated my dad for working in another country bc I was jealous of kids who were close with their dad. I tried suicide when I was 13. I back stabbed some friends. Flunked every test and subject. I tried smoking at 14. I've thought about killing my brothers out of rage too (I didn't, thank God)

I did so many stupid and horrible thing in my childhood which I regret terribly. My mom forgave me for everything and I am now close to her. I realized that my dad had to do it to give us a good education since my parents both grew up poor and didn't want us to share their fate. I am now close to my brothers. I met new friends and tried to improve my grades and behavior.

If I were to time travel, I would never change or erase my mistakes since I learned so much from them. I am now trying to make amends for all the many people I've hurt.

• I admire your will. People make mistakes but instead of giving up you decided to change. You're lucky to have a family that stands by you no matter what.

• Wow, ur only 15 but you're really self aware and reflective. What you did doesn't sound so bad to me, but U sound really mature anyway.

• I tried to commit suicide once. I'm better now I think, or at least I'm getting there.

• Nothing that i know of.

• But do you have thoughts that you know are out right wrong but you wish you could just do it and get away with it?

• Not at all.. Because if its wrong why would i want to proceed on doing it.

• I can't say it even anonymously

• Message it to me anyway. No judgement.

• Wore white shoes on labour day that fruit Clinton kelley blew à Damn gasket

• I've never hurt anyone but myself to be honest. Wow thats so bizarre to me

• I once told a woman to kill herself.

It was a complete bonehead mistake. Basically this woman began verbally attacking me in a grocery store for not letting her butt ahead of me. She went on a balistic rampage saying I wasn't raised right, I was a stupid "white ass bitch", and a whole list of other profanities. I was just trying to get my stuff and go but she wasn't relenting.

I had watched a ton of Shane Dawson before this and he often makes that remark, so I looked her dead in the eye and said: "Ma'am, go fucking kill yourself."

After that she shut up and I was able to get my things and go, but I felt like a colossal asshole.

• Yeah... no matter how angry we are we need to watch our words... But I am sure you didn't mean it.

• I didn't, I was just really pissed off and couldn't believe that this woman was being so deplorable that I just snapped and said it.

• Well, I am sure she is hale and hearty and raining wrath on some other poor soul. You can rest easy

• I was going to meet up with my fiances friend (met this guy through my fiance) on Tuesday to ask him if he wants to fuck around with me on the side... I didn't, but still want to... can't stop thinking about it!

• Oh man! One of them is a lucky guy...

• Was the cheated-with.

• Beat the crap out of my little brother.

Yes I am still upset about that.

• I lied to my parents when I was in 3rd grade. I watched porn, and made a secret social media acc.

• How old are you now?

• You watched porn in 3rd grade?

• (I lied to my parents in thrid grade), (I watched porn once as a 16 yr old), (made a secret social media acc).

• Tried to commit suicide.
    Delving into cheating on my boyfriend.

• I'm already cheating on my girlfriend. She knew about it but told me won't stop me. I don't feel guilty about it

• I'm glad you got it sorted out.

• So am I.

• Stole 1000 Pesos from my mother's wallet
    Cheated on an exam
    Tried to commit suicide
    Wounded someone by super gluing thumbtacks in her seat

What Guys Said 15

• Killed a mouse cause it bit me really hard. I felt really bad afterward.

• Someone needed me at a very difficult time in their life and they mentally snapped and ended up killing them self. All she needed was for me to be there for her..

• I've eaten roasted maggots before, taste like bacon. I've licked my arm pit on a number of occasions when it's sweaty. I've stolen things when I was younger. I drew pornography, really ashamed of it... Drew lots of it too, sold it to strangers and pissed people off a lot. I was at one point a worshiper of the devil and hated god and all things good.

I'm pretty normal now though, still enjoy the zing of freshly made maggots though.

• Damn! It sounds like a lot of fun... not necessarily the worst things you've done. But you sound awesome man!!

• I called my mother a lot of dirty names and words out of rage during some difficult times in my childhood when I blamed her for all of my problems. Still live with the regret to this very day.

• Have you made peace with her?

• In a Severus Snape I-obey-her-no-matter-what-due-to-guilt sort of way, yes.

• I masturbated on 9/11.

• I told someone who was already suicidal to kill themself and they actually attempted it and ended up in the hospital. Even then I didn't really care. But now I feel terrible looking back.

• I forgot to press anonymous and broke the rules of the question.
    :^)

• I'm an asshole so pretty much everything I do I shouldn't do

• Why do you do it? At some point do you stop to think "Am I crossing a line? "

I'm not judging you but this is an exercise of curiosity.

• Most of the time I'm either trying to make people laugh or just generally don't give a fuck

• We are only anonymous to each other here.

• i hurt a girl

• I wish you had posted anonymously. I would like to know specifics

• Don't give up my man! You have had the good sense to learn from this and not go bitter and destructive about it. Stay strong.

• Thanks. But wouldn't go so far to say I'm not bitter

• I thought about putting a twice convicted (and many more times not) child molester out of everyone's misery, if you know what I mean. Never did it, sometimes wish I had. Had all the plans in place. Even a doctor told me what I had planned would never have been detectable by the authorities. It would have appeared natural.

• when my sisters friend came over for a sleep over they all slept in the living room on a mattress

i snuck in there and felt in her friends vagina
    her friend likes me though, i just don't have the guts to tell her i like her back
    i know she likes me because 1 my sister was pushing her towards me and smiling when she first came over and she's always hugging me

• I let someone die.

• Dude! What happened? Message me if you wanna talk about it.

• Ignoring a disabled person asking me for help because he looked like he was druged up and acting erraticallyerratically I was a kid

• I have lied too much. I think it's a disease. I am a compulsive liar, but I regret all those lies. I'm just unable to do anything about it, and my life is in shambles. :(

• That sucks. :( Hate to hear that things aren't going very well right now. I hope things get better soon, and that they don't get too overwhelming.

• I feel you. I too am a compulsive liar. I can't face the truth. But I'm changing that now. I've hurt and lost way too much.