What's your favourite word?

I like the word hiatus

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a favourite word, however I tend to say to the kids at work, "No way, hozay" or they say "no way" and I say "Hozay" they always laugh whenever we say it :D

What Guys Said 6

• "Fuck", because people get whiny about it, even though it means the same thing as "screw". I like messing with stupid peoples' heads.

"Ameliorate." To make better or more tolerable

And "Sardonic". Disdainfully or skeptically humorous : derisively mocking, grimly mocking.

• Salubrious. If someone asks how my day is it say "salubrious" rather then the simple common "good" or "not bad". Makes people take a second glance asking what it means. Convo follows freely afterwards.

• What does it mean?

• It's just another way to say awesome. Your feeling better than good and somewhere around awesome. Have to say it with enthusiasm.

• Fuck

• A great irish word "Gobshite"

• What does it mean?

• You have to break it down "Gob" is a slang for mouth in relation to speaking as in "Shut your Gob" and "Shite" is irish version of "shit" so most polite interpretation is someone who is talking crap as in "What him?, he is a gobshite" ( he talks crap)

• Just 'ya'

• What's my favaoite word BITCH!!! lol

What Girls Said 5