Are you religious or atheist?

I am atheist.

• Religious
  • Atheist

Most Helpful Girl

• You missed a few options there.

I'm agnostic.

• There is no need to make things sound difficult. If you are not religious, you are atheist. So you are atheist.

• I'm agnostic also.

• no the dude is right if you believe in religion then you ar religious if not then you're athiest no need to complicate thing , if you told me in real life iam agnostic i would look at and think " damn this chick is crazy she thinks she's special or some shit " therefore please make it simple for us and tell us , religious or no religious

Most Helpful Guy

• I thank god everyday for making me an atheist.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm a Christian

• Congratulations?

You don't have options for

- Agnostic
    - Non-Religious Believer

Just as an example.

• No. You are either religious or atheist.

• Nope. Sorry. That is incorrect.

But we aren't going to waste any more time on the subject.

Have a nice day. :)

• I'm an atheist.

• So, being agnostic means you're religious?

• I have an unshakable believe in God, but i respect other peoples choices.

• Open-minded... in fancy terms, "agnostic". But I voted for atheist because I'm closer to that end of the spectrum

• i am a christian

• Religious.

• Agnostic.

• I'm gnostic theist

• 0|0
  • More Atheist than religious.

• I am religious

• I'm agnostic.

What Guys Said 36

• I'm religious but your poll is going to be quite skewed when agnostics that don't dismiss God don't know which to pick

• I am atheist

• I suppose the best answer I could give is both.

• I'm ThatBritishLad.

• I am looking for a good debate I'll be the affirmative in terms of atheism, anyone looking for a challenge will get their position torn apart in light of the truth, physics, math and logic never lie, and they will tear apart all false beliefs and fallacies.

• According to the current doctrines of mysticoscientism, we human animals are really and actually nothing but "organic patterns of nodular energy composed of collocations of infinitesimal points oscillating on the multi-dimensional coordinates of the space-time continuum." I'll have to think about that. Sometime. Meantime, I'm going to gnaw on this sparerib, drink my Blatz beer, and contemplate the a posteriori coordinates of that young blonde over yonder, the one in the tennis skirt, tying her shoelaces.-Edward Abbey

• Of course my favorite quote of his is,
      What's the difference between a whore and a congressman? A congressman makes more money.

• @Waffles731

What's the difference from someone who believes there is a man in the sky and a lunatic?

The lunatic is justified.

• What do you call those people that neither believes nor denies there is a god?

• my opinion is there have been to many people killed in the name of religion. so i choose not to fallow any. if i'm wrong and there is a god i feel he will judge me on how i lived my life not how much i gave to a church.

• just because bad people use religion as a weapon to kill people doesn't mean it is the right thing that's done? in the bible it says don't kill anyone but some wannabe priests were focused on money and tried to get mightiness, it was forbidden. Adolf Hitler was an atheist and killed 600.000+ jews, homosexuals and non germans am i going to blame it on atheism? said no one ever.

• regarding Hitler you might want to read this articule
      www.examiner.com/.../adolf-hitler-s-religious-beliefs

• @yourwaifu he was an atheist but that wasn't the reason he was leader of Nazi Germany. This is referring to groups like Islamic state and stuff who are fighting to enforce their religion.

• I'm a Christian

• I'm definitely an atheist, just like the most of my family.

• I'm a practicing Catholic.

• I don't know anymore. My mind says atheist but I'm the son of a minister. It's hard for me to complete disregard my upbringing. So the simplest answer is agnostic.

• I'm Muslim. This is what I would refer to myself.

• Religious.

• I went with religious because I try to follow the King James Bible.

I don't really care about groups though to be honest.

• I'm Catholic and therefore somewhat religious

• Can i Prove that The Most People are stupid Well here it goes
    a Human has believed that there is an invisble man existing up in the skies
    (SAURON AND DRAGONBORN EXIST TO THEN! Just kidding)

• I'm neither. I'm a Christian.

• It means you are religious.

• No, Christianity isn't a religion. Religion is something like Catholicism, Baptists, Mormons, etc... religion says you have to do something. Performance. Meet a certain standard. Ceremonies, daily routines, etc. That is not Christianity. In fact, the bible speaks very badly about religion.

• Atheist.

• atheist

• I'm religious, but not super religious.

• Well agnostic but since that option wasn't there I said athiest

• I'd call myself an atheist

• I'm waiting to see that guy who always comments about the LORD. I want another debate! Lol.

• Spirual but not religous

• I would refer myself as a Christian. Nor religious though.

• I'm the only Nihilist here.

• I'm irreligious.

• I'm niether, I believe in a higher power but I don't believe in a heaven or hell, I could go on all day about how religion is garbage. But I won't

• I am a Christian yes! But it's not about religious but having a personal relationship with God

• I'm Muslim ^_^

• More from Guys
    6