Do I have a chance with this guy? Disabled multi-millionaire who is very good looking?

He is a very good looking multi-millionaire and severely disabled too. Has not worked for over 6 years as far as I know.

Most Helpful Guy

• at first it might be difficult. and he will wounder if you are after his money or is it truly him.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• The fact that you targeted the money and his looks second and did not even mention any other traits about him being a great guy or anything to that effect, leads me to think your a shallow woman.

I feel sorry for the guy... if he does end up with you! I hope his friends realize what you are and steer him clear of you.

• Gold digger right here! :-)

• This is the reason why guys become MGTOW's
    ⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫

• I don't know. You aren't giving us much info about the situation.

• At least he can't run away.

• What a gold digger you are :D

• If you are attractive and elegant you probably do, but if you are hot and tacky you probably won't.

• Don't take away. Don't mess around. You cheap slut Gold digger!!

What Girls Said 4

• The fact that he has so much money makes you think you don't stand a chance?

Ask yourself this,

Would you think you STILL didn't stand a chance if he had average income and were still this disabled man?

• This isn't gold diggers. Com

• All I'm reading is "I'm a gold digger".

• Your anna nicole smith 2