Do you ever get toilet paper burns?

I wiped a little to hard and now it burns... a lot. 😔

Have you ever had this?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I have. The interesting thing is Japanese people are proably thinking "people still use toilet paper, toilet paper is soooo 1345." The toilets they have in Japan are so much better than what any other country has. Toilet paper is hardly used in Japan.

What Girls Said 17

• Maybe you should stop wiping your ass with sandpaper.

• "Little too hard" either you actually do have skin as soft as a babies or you're very violent with your wipes lol.

• Nope I don't!

• Can't recall ever having such a thing, no.

• Hahahaha wtf ale XD

Nah dude, I'm gentle hahaha

• This is why I use moist toiletpaper. With normal paper I don't feel clean and my butthole is as dry as the Sahara.

• Better yet, the rest of the world should adpot the toilets they have in Japan. Japan is so much more advanced than the rest of the world.

• Maybe you need to change your toilet paper..

• Either stop buying cheap ass toilet paper or stop taking your frustrations out on your butthole

• Thanks for that lovely image Alex :P

• maybe u just didn't wipe right and the poo burned ur ahole. apply Vaseline to ur bottom

• No... besides paper cuts.

• no I haven't.

• No. But my

• What the hell? No. How hard do you have to wipe to get a toilet paper burn? Go take a bath and soak your asshole. Put and ice cube on it and some Vaseline or some kind of ointment.

• this might be a bit TMI but maybe its not a burn if you have looked at yourself you might see some pubes near that section maybe you could have pulled them and caused an irritation? just guessing that or you have very sensitive skin and should by good toilet paper or use a wipe
    hope it helped
    check the forest to see if it needs trimming

• Yes, but it's because I'm ocd about being totally clean

• Not that I am aware of, but I also use baby wipes sometimes.

What Guys Said 6

• I know the feeling - I hope you are at home best way to sort that is a warm bath.

• Are you sure it was just the toilet paper and part of the burning wasn't caused by the pooping the the wiping just made it worse.

• No I do not.

• Nope only when I blow my nose with paper towels instead of tissues. It could be the toilet paper.

• and that's why I use water. XD

• whenever your girl gets toilet burns its your job to lick until it feels all better <3