I need some good songs for grocery store?

I need to make list of music that people will like most of people are like 30+. I can do this on my self.

Only problem is that shop is not small, it's really big, so I need to be careful what to pick from.

What do you think of this, recommend me some good music please

buump

What Girls Said 1

• Elton John, the talking heads, rolling stones, The wall flowers one head light, Michael Jackson, U2, REM. cheery songs by these bands they will like.

What Guys Said 1

• Due to the fact that your customer group is 30+ for the most part, you are going to probably want music that is 2000s pop/light rock in there as well as maybe some modern stuff. 2000s stuff would be old enough where people could recognize it, but new enough to where it doesn't sound too dated (like if you played 80s music). That's what I would imagine at least.

As for the stuff you picked out, I can imagine Photograph or pretty much any Ed Sheeran stuff working well. Take You Higher in my opinion may be too much of an upbeat/club mix. When I'm going shopping for stuff, I imagine more chill stuff playing rather than dance stuff, if that makes since.

It is difficult to think of songs off the top of my head, but I can picture stuff like...
    The Reason -- Hoobastank
    Chasing Cars -- Snow Patrol
    Iris -- Goo Goo Dolls (or the big Goo Goo Dolls hits)
    Breakeven -- Script
    Drops of Jupiter -- Train
    Snow -- Red Hot Chili Peppers

Ok... some are 90s stuff, but you get my point. Those are kinds of songs I would pick at least. You want to stay away from stuff that gets too hip hop / rock / metal / etc. because the goal is to appeal to a wide audience.