PLEASE HELP! What is this mean?

My friend sent me a package via Usps and it said "In-Transit: Customs clearance processing complete" What it's mean?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• That means it's past the border but still in transit.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It means that it's going from 1 "distribution center" to another right now <3

1|0
    0|0
    • and it seems that you've ordered something from another country. So basically, it came into your country's mail center, got checked, cleared, and is now probably headed to your local post office. Where it'll land in yoru hands in about 3 days tops.

• Exactly what it says, you must have ordered it from out of country so it had to be checked by customs before the the delivery can continue, it just delays it a longer

1|0
    0|0
  • its means customs border has done its checks on your package, and its complete, and it will be on its way to you. You basically order something from another country, so needs to be check for anything illegal coming into the country.

But yours is complete and its fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means it past customs and will be distributed to a USPS center. You'll probably get it in 4-5 days

0|0
    0|0
  • ... maybe it just wasn't meant for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • ir means that the package came from another country. i would contact the friend that sent it to you to make sure they did actually send it. if they didn't call the police

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that was shipped from another country

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.