What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?

Title says it all.

My most embarrassing moment was when I was 16 years old and I was dating this guy from school and he biked home with me and at the back of my house we made out a bit (it was about 1 am at night).
I didn't tell my parents about it because my mom is always so awkward with guys and she doesn't understand dating so my parents though I was at a friend's house.
So we made out and I looked up and suddenly saw my mom looking through the window. I thought I imagined it so we went through and then suddenly my parents walked outside in their PJ's and we both just kind of stood there and I said 'hi mom and dad, ergh this is Bas'. Then the guy said 'don't worry I'm not some kind of creep who wants to molest your daughter' and then they looked even more awkward. So we went inside and the guy went home and I got a lecture...

Most Helpful Guy

• bwhahaha
    that guy played it smooth

hmm
    mine was when I asked my friend out and she said no... apparently the entire class heard because i got brofists galore from my buddies and snickers from the girls. 1 year later, dating the hottest girl in school. bam. turns out she lacked compassion but still it felt good at the time.
    Or another time when i got caught by my dad having sex but it was kinda weird because he was pissed off at me. I practiced safe sex at the time, and I mean... aren't guys ya know supposed to high five each other not get grumpy?

Most Helpful Girl

• My 8th Grade formal. I went with this guy I had a huge crush in as "friends" even though I'm pretty sure he had a crush on me too at the time. We got on the dance floor and it was a slow dance and mid through the dance, he just walked away from me. I think it was because he was nervous and awkward and didn't know how to handle the situation and my friends didn't help because they started taking pictures of us while we were dancing which I didn't like. I spent the whole night freaking out and acting a fool because I don't know how to handle situations well and it was a big mess which ended up with us not talking anymore for the rest of the year. Worst part was, we sat next to each other in the only class we had together and he wouldn't even look me in the eye anymore or try to talk to me.

What Guys Said 6

• It's buried under this hard sentiment of denial that is impossible to unearth. When observing the lines of behavior proceeding this catastrophic occurrence, every decision made and attitude adopted has been subconsciously influenced by it.

• LOL your story is cringe worthy lol that's hilarious
    I don't know I've had quite a few, but probably when I was at my dad's friends kids birthday party and I called this girl who was 18 at the time and I was 14 a bitch constantly so she went up behind me and kicked me in the balls it hurt like fuckin hell.

• When I was born and was ready to have sex with the nurse, it was the most embarassing moment because I didn't know how to put on a condom. I was so young.

• When I was about 16 or 17, my mum walked into my room when my ex girlfriend and I were doing a 69. It was very awkward and embarrassing, I didn't speak to my mum for at least a week afterwards haha!

• I was trying to sweet talk the hot Dutch girl visiting Portugal one time and she burned me.

• I don't see the point in people being mean to others when rejecting them. The way I see it is all it shows is the person doing the rejecting is not really a good person. There is no need for people to reject people in that way.

• i once ran into a window i thought was a door

What Girls Said 2

• My pants fell down in public once.
    I fell off a treadmill and burnt my legs. Gravity hates me lol

• Lol that's funny I've never been cought and I stay out until 2am with 17 year old guys and a 19 year old guy lol