Giant teddy bear.
Bake him a cake!Make him a homemade 🎁
Cook him a nice dinner. 🍤🍗🍲🍸
Buy him a watch ⌚
Buy him shoes👌Buy him a nice shirt 👍
Make love to him all day & night 😉
I would do all them if i can but im #teamsingle lol oh well. Ladys which one do you think is the best? Guy's which one would you like for valentines day?
Please comment thankyou 😀
Most Helpful Guy
1. Giant Teddy bear --> Uhm... seems a little childish. I guess it can be cute but I wouldn't know what to do with it. I like useful gifts.
2. Cologne --> Not particularly creative but... sure, why not :-).
3. Cake --> I love cakes and it's a sweet idea :-) Certainly a good gift.
4. Homemade gift --> Homemade gifts are always very sweet. However, I would like to stress here again that I like useful things. I've been given too many gifts throughout my life that would just stand decoratively on my shelf and clutter up everything... only to be eventually thrown in the trash.
5. Money --> No, no, no. Absolutely not. That's neither sweet nor considerate. It comes across as "hey, sorry, I was too lazy to give you anything real or to even think about what you might like or enjoy but since we have this stupid custom... here you go, have some cash." It's okay if your grandma or uncle gives you some money for your birthday but I don't want a girlfriend who just sticks bills in my hand. I'd rather not get any gift at all. Very unromantic.
6. Like the cake, this sounds like a great idea. It's not too expensive, it's not too much work... and yet, it's something you create yourself and it's very sweet. Plus: who doesn't like good food?
7. Watch --> Though I come from Switzerland (the country of watches), I'm not so much into watches. I guess other guys might be. This one really depends on the guy I think. Personally, I would find it a little to posh/vain.
8. Nice shirt --> Generally speaking a good idea but also a dangerous road to go. There's lots of things to get wrong. What if he doesn't like the color? What if he doesn't like the cut? What if it's not the right size? What if he doesn't like the material? Or even worse: what if he's not into shirts at all? This one can be a good gift but it affords that you know your guy well.
9. Sex --> Nah. Sex should be something you just WANT to have. It shouldn't be something you give as a gift. If my girlfriend told me she's giving me sex as gift, I would feel quite weird I think. It makes me wanna ask "so... you don't actually want to have sex with me but because it's a custom to give a gift today you're reluctantly gonna offer your body for my pleasure?" Noooo.1
Most Helpful Girl
LOOOL, I got off the phone with customer service to one of those items a couple of minutes ago. I already got my Valentines day gift for my boyfriend already done.
HIS GOING TO FREAKKKK OUT 😅 I hope he doesn't pass out 😳 Lmfao 😅 *naughty naughty Mooky* *slaps wrist* *dies on the floor from laughter*1
- Show AllShow Less