Do you think you are good at ARGUING?

I don't think I am good at going back and forth with someone in a friendly playing around way or a serious way because I never think of things to say. I don't come from a place where arguements happen and I suck at arguing. I not scared to get into a fight though, don't get that twisted. Got any tips?

• Yes
    45% (9)62% (13)54% (22)Vote
  • NO
    30% (6)19% (4)24% (10)Vote
  • kinda
    25% (5)19% (4)22% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i see not a lot of people argue.
more answers

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Practice
    2) think of responses in advance.

So I used to be really quiet, and sometimes when people pissed me off I would think about it later and think of something funny and be like "why didn't I think of that before?"
    The funny quips that I thought of after the fact, I could use for arguments at a later date. And after collecting some sarcastic one-liners they started coming to me like second nature,

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know the topic you are arguing about, and you are confident in your knowledge, then you will be a better arguer. It's best not to argue about things you know little about. And even then sometimes it's not a good idea because the person you are arguing with will just not listen and simply wants to fight for no reason.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Heh. I'm relentless. I'm also very good with words, and very good at finding the right buttons to push.

I grew up in a household where "conversation" was a competitive blur of quips, barbs and one-liners, exchanged at blindingly fast speed. Ever seen "The Fast Show" on British tv? Six of that, simultaneously, on fast-forward, that was my house.

When I meet someone who can hang with me in a verbal joust, it's usually a man in his sixties. Don't know what to make of that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, although I hate arguing.

I stand up for myself and let the person know I don't play that shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am to an extent

0|1
    0|0
  • Im awful at arguing and try to avoid it as mich as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda. I try not to argue though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the queen of arguing 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of stupid question is this? *niw it's your turn*

1|0
    0|0
  • No, everytime me and my boyfriend go into some arguements and he starts talking about real fact, s i can't really answer back, i have to go for plan B, and fake cry lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I feel like half my job is arguing with VPs of my company so I'm developing that skill set very quickly I think tbh lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I am crap at arguing because I refuse to engage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be. In fact, my sister that I'd make a great lawyer. But I just couldn't wrap myself around studying so much in school. So, I never studied hard in high school. Although, it's not like I enjoy arguing, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and I don't enjoy it. Arguing is just a waste of time because you won't ever change anyone's mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think "if" i want to, then i am very good at arguing. for me "being good at arguing" is the ability to admit, when your arguments are too weak and another argument is stronger than yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Know the facts I guess.

0|0
    0|0