If you only had 10 minutes to live what would you do?

say the world was going to end...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I would hug all 3 of my boys at the same time and tell them how much I love them and how proud I am of all of them. Makes me sad just to think about it.

• Tell the most important people I know what I really thought/felt about them.

• Everyone knows I love them lol so I'd probably eat A LOT of chocolate cake 😂

• Call my family. My friends. Tell everyone I never had the chance to that I love them.

• Tell my crush I love him and that I've been wanting to get on top of him since like 1 month ago.

• I've thought about this. I'd sit down somewhere, dust myself off, say, "so, this is how it ends." Then I'd say, "f--- it!" and then ride out the ten minutes until my doom. I mean, what else would you realistically have time to do?

• Take a nap, heck I'm too lazy to start panicking for ten minutes

• Tell everyone that I'm depressed and did self harm so they knew that they always were being assholes to a girl who was depressed and selfharmed

What Guys Said 15

• I would probably have a shower.. because after knowing this was about to happen chances are I would have wet and messed in my diapers.. and might as well have clean clothes on when I leave this planet.. have a nice day

• The world might end, I wouldn't though. I have a nuclear bunker.

• Have 10 minutes of me time.

• Wish farewell to those most important to me.

• There's not much I can do in only 10 minutes. I would just probably enjoy my last drink.

• Not waste time and beat her pussy up for the last time.

• 1. Call my girlfriend and tell her I love her.
    2. Make my bed.
    3. Take off my boots.
    4. Take the bottle of Jack Daniel's from the kitchen. (Eh, I'm about to die, fuck the drinking age.)
    5. Put on the song, "Leroy and Bo's Totalitarian Showdown" by Mark Germino. (It was my favorite song when I was little, and it calms me down really well.)
    6. Lie down on my bed and wait for the end.

• Sleep.

• If the world is ending, I might as well just take a dump

• go to bed, if it's all ending you might as well sleep through it.

• 1) one two three... 597 598 599 600
    2)?
    3) IM ALIVE!!!

• I'd bust out some bicep curls and get my last pump.

• dude I would be the same as if I had the rest of my life left pointless

• I would do nothing and just sit on my couch. People won't miss me anyway :p

• Kill myself immediately, even 10 more seconds of being alive is torture enough.