Is it weird that I enjoy brushing my teeth till I make them bleed?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• its ur mouth just be responsible of the consequences , its not weird lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is a bit weird but they are your teeth if you want to brush till they bleed.. all the power to you

What Girls Said 5

• Please see a dentist that can refer you to the proper gum care doctor. 😖

• Y should I? I do it coz I enjoy it I don't have any problem wid ma teeth...

• You need to see a periodontist. It shouldn't feel flood if your gums are healthy.

• Yes, it is. Sometimes I feel like my mouth is not clean enough so I brush my teeth longer than usual and my gut bleeds. But taking it as an enjoyment is kinda weird to me.

• That's unhealthy for your gums, my dear. You need to brush them more gently.

• I'd be really worried about your gums.

• Yes, it is. You will regret it late in life when your gums have receded, exposing nerves and you eventually lose your teeth.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it's weird and unless you are looking forward to getting periodontitis and have lots of very painful problems with your teeth when you get older, I advise you to stop doing that.

• It's weird and foolish. You're just going to damage your gums and expose more sensitive and vulnerable parts of your teeth to decay.

• Bit strange alright