Have you ever done something illegal?

Just curious how naughty you all really are. feel free to comment what it was.

• Yes I have
  • No I haven't

Most Helpful Guy

• I've stolen, robbed people, beat someone until they where in the hospital, threw someone through a window, stabbed someone with a screw driver, broke someones door down too there house, the list goes on but i'll stop, I was a bad kid when I was young

• 😂😂 Omg you threw someone out the window lol that's like the funniest thing I've heard today tbh😂😂

• @Catsforlife123 dumb ass stole my food of course I'll throw him through a window

Most Helpful Girl

• Stolen things, rode in the trunk of a car, drove without a seat belt on, have driven way above the speed limit, texted while operating a vehicle, swore in front of children before

uhhh i think that's it. most of my illegal activity nowadays happens in a car.

• Swearing in front of children is not illegal. It might be considered bad taste but it's not something you can be held legally accountable for. So you can cross that one off your list.

• @BlueCoyote yeah, it's one of those dumb laws that I guess people were / are looking to get repealed. But some kid was fined $200 for swearing near a playground lol

• Haha... that kinda thing would actually make for some great comedy: some teenager swearing next to a playground. A police officer comes by and says "hey you, little fucker, I heard ya swearing like a son-of-a-bitch! What the fuck? You don't know it's against the fucking law? Here, take this fine!" An elderly preacher passes by and asks "What the fuck's going on here? Are you cops screwing over people again? Or was that little motherfucker here giving you some shit, officer?" A 4-year old girl over at the playground gets annoyed, quits playing in the sandbox, gets up, walks over to the teenager, police officer and preacher and yells "hey ya little faggots here, why dontcha get the fuck outa here! I wanna have some relaxed playing time with my friend Lizzy, can't you see? You really annoy the fucking hell outa me!" :-D

What Guys Said 26

• I smoke pot once in a while (couple of times a year). Technically, that's illegal in my country Switzerland. However, de facto, it's not something you have to worry too much about. Contrary to America where smoking pot is treated as a misdemeanor or even as a crime in some states, the law in Switzerland only defines it as trespassing. In other words, if I get caught by a police officer smoking a joint, I have to pay a small fine and that's it. If you're lucky you might not even have to pay anything at all. Our police tends to be pretty nice about this kinda stuff. They know that people like me are completely harmless guys who just want to have a smoke and they also feel annoyed about wasting their time by having to hunt down people like me instead of going after the big fish. So one time when I was actually caught smoking a joint with a friend, we just politely apologized and the police officers said "well, please throw it in the trash and we'll just all forget about it".
    I think that's the only illegal thing I've ever done. I can't really recall anything else. I'm a very law-abiding citizen. And Swiss people in general really love laws and love to stick to them.

• Some states have either legalized weed for recreational purposes, legalized medicinal and you can easy just get a license if you want to smoke or have decriminalized it

• My Grandparents live in Washington State and you can smoke weed all you want there legally

• @Waffles731 Yeah, I know about that. But apart from Washington and Colorado, it's still illegal for recreational use everywhere else. Especially if you get caught in states like Texas or Kansas, I don't think they're gonna treat you very nicely.

• Yes I did.. one Friday night I was walking through a park on my way home from a party at about 2 30 in the morning and a cop came down the road.. he seen me and got out of the car and started saying a bunch of crap to me.. that I did not like one bit.. I do not like the cops at all.. anyways he also asked me my name and asked to check my coat pockets for what ever.. I had nothing to hide so I just emptied what I had in each one.. then he still kept rambling on..20 minutes later he finally left.

Well the place I was going to, there was a road that led to the cop shop.. I went out of my way and walked over to the station, there I seen the cop car that the fat cop had been in earlier when he confronted me, I then let the air out of all the tires.. then continued on my way.. it was a great morning

• Anyone saying they haven't are lying. There are too many laws to not accidentally break the law at some point. Even having your phone set up to look for WiFi can make you a criminal if your phone temporarily goes on another persons WiFi.

• Me? Noooooooo! I din do nuttin!

• I have and I probably still do without knowing but I'm a changed man now!
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../..._llyyko5ySH1qj41h3o1_500.gif

• Shoplifted
    Underage drinking
    Driving without a license
    Speeding
    Texting and driving
    Drinking and driving
    Drunk driving
    Ran some red lights
    Downloaded illegal music in my youth lol
    I think that's it.

• I stole sweets when I was a child

• I smoked weed

• Yo this one time I uh-
    >.>
    <.<
    ... the NSA is watching...

• Everyone with a car has done something illegal.

Other than that, as a young teenager, I stole a few things. Not remotely of any real value, but from places that happened to be open to me. But as you can imagine, everyone does stupid crap when they are young. The important thing is, you don't do it when you grow up.

And I don't.

• Just this morning I crossed the street before the walk signal came on.

• Nope I have a crystal clean record.

• Way too much. Also was in court for fraud when I was 20.

• People need to learn to appreciate the finer points of bad behaviour.

• Had sex in a public place, but no one could see us as it was night time.

• I think everyone did... the 10 who voted no probably just don't know or lie lol

• Plenty of things :)

• Speeding tickets and underage driving lol

• I SHOT A MAN IN RENO JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE

• no not really, sex in public technically i guess

• Yes, I've shoplifted

• I've had sex in public places your not allowed to just because it's fun if that counts.

• Plenty lol..

• I'm a theif

• Yes a wore a necklace I bought threw customs and didn't claim it

• if I comment the government will no i'm still alive plus the world's government agence watch this site all the time.
    I don't need MI6 knocking on my door

• lmao oh my

• It's a shame I don't know even on anon their can find me

What Girls Said 21

• when it comes to the law I'm usually a good girl =]
    i have sped a few times though and drank under the legal age limit. oops.

• Did you know knocking over trashcans is a felony? Yup. It is. So glad that didn't end up on my records. Haha.

• Yeah. I got high... on life.

• I occasionally speed while driving, when I was 17 my parents taught me how to break into my own house when we were all locked out, and on my 16th birthday I bought a purse and a pair of sunglasses on the black market.

• I speed while driving. Whoops.

• I can't think of anything illegal nope, I'm a good girl way too good aaaand boring I guess...

• I snogged someone at the park a while ago, and my dad thought I was at my friend's house. Not illegal lol, but my dad would've been pissed.
    Also I smoked a spliff outside House of Fraser with my friends.

• I speed everyday of my life and I don't slow down for cops or feel guilty either. 😮

• Yes I have. I stole from a store before.

• not really no :P

• Yeah I've done but as a future won't say.
    however bad girls make good lawyers you know haha

• Yes I tend to speed on the highway.

• Haha no, not really.

:\

• Nope I haven't. Although I once peed in the ocean.

• I've broken many many traffic laws, lol, but any and everything is only illegal if you get caught!

• I have steal things XD with my boyfriend. Have even vandalise a place where people who are against immigrants hang up.. Have been in some protests against the government. Have thrown handmade bombs. Haven't ever smoke or drink anything illegal. Im against addiction.. well in general have been a good girl XD

• I take illegal drugs almost every weekend! Smoke weed errrday! but thats as illegal as it gets

• Almost got child pornography put on my permanent record.

I knew it was illegal to have it. I didn't know it was illegal to send it. I was fourteen.

• I haven't done anything highly illegal but I've driven a four wheeler (at age 12) at 30 mph. I've opened stuff in stores and stuff. Sadly and weirdly I got drunk.( like really drunk) I really don't even know what minor things are even illegal lol. But yeah, defiantly have broken the law.

• bougth alcohol in under age and i did lots of drugs too. sometimes i drive above the speed limit and i've participated in those street race cars, two times...

• yes, i have, but nothing serious.. for example: drinking in public, going to bars with 20 year age limit when i was only 19, drank before the age of 18, took sweets from the store (when i was 2-3), took the bus without paying for a ticket.