How would you explain what hair style you want?

I rarely get my hair done exactly the way I want because my hair stylists tend to do it the way they like, especially to my bangs. I want to have thin wispy bangs but I always get full on thick frindge or China bangs, people tend to get that in the U. S so I guess they're not used to the style that I want. It also has to be cut a certain way and will need roller sets would it be rude/wrong if i instruct them how to cut my bangs? Do people even do this.

Most Helpful Guy

• It ain't rude since you the customer, you the one paying so you trying and should get your moneys worth. I don't know what style you describing either so you better off just bring a picture to show them. All I gotta do is tell my barber that I want a 3 or 2 and they get what I mean. But hell yeah they be giving the cuts THEY want you to have so you gonna have to speak up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope wouldn't be rude, I do it all the time. Well when I've told my hairdressers that I want emo hair they have no idea what that even is.
    So I end up just telling them to give me lots of bangs that start way far over, sometimes I'll just even ask for a comb over and just chop up the rest, so there is big sloppy layers
    Or I show them a picture. And they still never get it right anyway

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I usually bring a photo.

• I just get my hair trimmed, nothing else haha. I'm really lazy when it comes to getting my hair cut.

• I print out a picture and search up the detail/explanation on Google.